All About You Photography and Design

Aliso Viejo, CA · View map

About All About You Photography and Design

Dedication..love..romance?That?s just the beginning of the story. Everything is really about you and the dream wedding. Feeling at ease knowing that your memories will be captured and preserved in the way you imagine. We use only top quality products and follow it up with the service you deserve. Relax and enjoy we?ve got you covered!

9 Reviews for All About You Photography and Design

9 All About You Photography and Design Reviews

L
Sarah

Married on 09/26/2009

From the moment we first met with Stephanie she made us feel at ease with what the results for our wedding photos would be. During the engagement session she made us feel relaxed and got some really ... Read more amazing photos. The guest book album that she put together from the engagement shoot was amazing. All of our guests were just blown away by it! She is an amazing photographer and her photos prove it!

M
Monica

Married on 08/07/2008

All About You Photography was the best choice I made for my wedding! I was very please with every aspect of this vendor. Photos are used to create lasting impressions of your wedding day, and ... Read more Stephanie made this possible from the first day I met her. She has great enthusiasm and makes everything for the planning bride easy and relaxing. I highly recommend her to everyone. Most importantly, her photos are classic, timeless and innovative. I am so excited each time I look at my photos.

A
Ashley

Married on 03/01/2008

Stephanie was amazing! She captured every moment I wanted. I didnt have to worry about if a photo was captured cause I knew she would have it.. Everyone that attented my wedding was soo amazed with ... Read more her work and how she went the distant to capture that wonderful moment.. I look forward to the day we start to have kids cause she will be hired to capture all those moment.. I would recommend Stephanie for any wedding.. Not only did she take photos but she also helped with making sure the day of my wedding went soo smooth and it did