All Bliss Photography

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map

About All Bliss Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Charlotte, North Carolina, All Bliss Photography crafts authentic and beautiful wedding imagery. Founded by freelance photographer Marylou Doganavsargil, the company specializes in contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles. Committed to making sure you fall completely in love with your images, All Bliss Photography is the perfect choice for capturing your knot-tying affair!

All Bliss Photography offers couples a variety of wedding photography services. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images

Other Services
In addition to the above services, All Bliss Photography also offers numerous wedding-related products and photo shoots. Options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Matte prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

Areas Covered
All Bliss Photography proudly offers wedding photography services to couples throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Said services are also extended to those throughout Columbia and Charleston, South Carolina.

51 Reviews for All Bliss Photography

51 All Bliss Photography Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 06/30/2018

From start to finish, working with Marylou has been an absolute dream. She was referred to us by multiple friends (who happened to be photographers also but were invited to the wedding) and we not ... Read more only immediately clicked with her, but loved her style. We had the chance to meet with her just to talk about what we were looking for, our huge families, the location/lighting, etc. and she was a total pro about it all. She was one of the few vendors we worked with that I knew would pull everything off perfectly. Marylou makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera (I'm not) while also making it feel like she's not even there! She communicated with us, had a very easy process for family portraits, and is a truly talented photographer. I would highly recommend her to anyone, the best decision you'll make when planning your wedding.

L
Lauren

Married on 04/28/2018

I originally found Marlou through Instagram. I was immediately attracted to her editing style and knew she would be a perfect fit for the bridal boudoir shoot I was wanting to do for my fiancé as a ... Read more wedding gift. I will admit I was very hesitant at first and continued to put it off until the last minute. Marylou was quick to find a time and place that would work for the both of us and agreed to work with the short timeline I had. She made me feel SO comfortable throughout the shoot and we had the best time! She had the gallery sent to me very quickly and kept me in the loop throughout the editing process. I ended up purchasing an album through her as well and she helped me piece together all the images and I am in love with how it turned out (so is my now husband)! I am so glad I took advantage of the opportunity and would recommend her to every bride

M
Mandy

Married on 09/30/2017

Marylou was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the very first time we talked, she listened to my vision, she asked questions, she made wonderful suggestions, shared her experience and she even ... Read more was able to accommodate us after we had a change in plans! I was really worried about our enegagement session because my fiancé is not someone who gets excited about pictures, but she really made us comfortable and he was able to relax and really warm up to her and our pictures were amazing!!! But really wedding day, she was invisible for the pre ceremony stuff and she captured all the sweet and intimate details of everything important to us. She asked beforehand if there was anything we really wanted and she went to work! She got us our photos so timely for everything and accessing them and getting ahold of her for anything was all so easy. She really made everything about our sessions and wedding day stress free when it came to our photos and the photography portion! Our wedding day album made me cry, I couldn't believe how perfect and wonderful they turned out. We chose a local park and our photos look like we were in the most remote of mountains/lake and they were stunning. I had people calling and texting me after I posted a few images. We are ordering and printing everything! You know your photographer is amazing when you can't decide which photos are going on the wall because you want them all. She made our intimate elopement and ceremony so grand and beautiful! I cannot say enough about how wonderful Marylou is at what she does. I'd have spent ten times what we did to get these kind of photos! She is absolutely worth it and then some!