All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear

Clearwater, FL · View map

About All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear

Looking for the perfect dress for your special day? We are here for you. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and one-on-one undivided attention. An appointment is highly recommended &we strive to set up a time that is convenient for you and your busy schedule. All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear carries fashion dresses for ALL events including but not limited to Weddings, Anniversary, Bat Mitzvah, Birthdays, Bridal Shower, Christening, Corporate Event, Debutante Ball, Engagement Party, Graduation, Holiday Party, Military Balls, Prom, Quinceanera, Sweet 16 and so much more. We also carry Tuxedos & Suits.

Please contact us for your private consultation at 813-406-0403 or jessica@allbrides2be.com

59 Reviews for All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear

59 All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear Reviews

C
Cindy

Getting married on 06/23/2019

Amazing service

Jessica is beyond amazing to work with and has incredible inventory. Found exactly what I wanted in my gown and my bridemaids gowns. She went above and beyond to be accommodating Read more Jessica is beyond amazing to work with and has incredible inventory. Found exactly what I wanted in my gown and my bridemaids gowns. She went above and beyond to be accommodating

E
Ellie

Getting married on 06/08/2019

Great Price

I went to a couple of boutique shops and couldn't find anything that I like in both style and price. When I told them my price range, they told me I could only get a sample dress. Jessica was ... Read more recommended to me by a friend. Although the store is smaller than others, the selection is large. Jessica was very easy-going and professional. She suggested I went with a designer that could do custom measurements because of my petite size. I ended up with Beloved collection by Casablanca. All Brides 2 be is the only store carries this line in the area. When the dress came, the waist was a little big. Jessica didn't hesitate to contact the manufacture to send the dress back to prepare. When the dress came back, it fit me perfectly. I do not need any further alteration done which saves lots of money. My fiance also ordered his Tux there after trying on many tuxes from big stores like Menswear House or Joseph A Bank. This store has everything you would need.

L
Lauren

Married on 05/11/2019

Jessica is absolutely the best!

Shopping at All Brides 2 Be for my wedding dress was the best experience. We had a group of 9 girls for my dress shopping trip, and from the minute we first walked in, Jessica made us feel like we ... Read more were her top priority. She always keeps a fresh and updated dress selection, and her prices are phenomenal. We ended up finding my dress, most of my bridesmaids dresses, my mom’s dress, and a flower girl dress in one day! Absolutely highly recommend checking out this shop if you’re looking for a fun, stress-free dress shopping event.