All Digital Photo and Video

Lafayette, CO · View map

About All Digital Photo and Video

All Digital Photo and Video is an award-winning wedding photography company based in Lafayette, Colorado, that services Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona. With more than 15 years of experience throughout Colorado, this creative team of visual storytellers captures the essence of your love story through detailed images and moving pictures that bring out your personality and unique style. All Digital Photo and Video is committed to give you timeless images that evoke candid and genuine emotions.

All Digital Photo and Video offers affordable wedding photography and videography services designed to meet your needs. All photography packages include two photographers, edited high-resolution images ready within two weeks, and an online gallery. Options for high-definition videography services include highlights and full-feature film, multiple cameras, and enhanced cinematic editing. To make your experience more cost effective, photography and videography packages may be combined. Additional services All Digital Photo and Video provides include:

• Additional Hours
  • Slideshow/Montage
  • Toning
  • Video

Other Services
In addition to weddings, All Digital Photo and Video documents special occasions such as boudoir and trash-the-dress sessions, senior portraits, quinceañeras, bar and bat mitzvahs, and corporate events. Customizable photo booths complete with props and greens screens give your loved ones a fun memento are available to rent. Additional rental equipment from All Digital Photo and Video includes the following:

• Microphones

A
Ashley

Married on 06/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I cannot thank all digital enough throughout the entire wedding process, always kept me informed always very reassuring and photographers jessie and Mike were absolutely amazing! They did everything ... Read more I asked for and more and even though I changed up plans last minute for the pictures they just went with the flow I cannot thank both of them and all digital enough for their amazing work !!! Also, another note Devin has been so amazingly patient with all my needs and crazy emails and millions of questions even after the wedding they have still all addressed my questions concerns and needs !!! BEST COMPANY EVER !!!

Amaris
Amaris

Married on 05/12/2019

Awesome!!!!!!

Best advice we were given was hire a quality photographer. I am absolutely in love with our photos from our wedding as well as our video. We had a budget for pictures and video and they worked with us ... Read more to make our budget work. Outstanding vendor. So glad we choose All Digital Photography to capture our special day.

K
Kaylee Hernandez

Married on 12/18/2018

Absolutely wonderful

All Digital Photo has never disappointed on any occasion we have had them video our special moments. Devin goes above and beyond each time he’s videoed, with the filming and editing that goes along ... Read more with it. Devin is very welcoming and answers any questions you have and always accommodates every request we have! I highly recommend All Digital Video, you will never be disappointed!