All Dolled Up

Santa Barbara, CA · View map

About All Dolled Up

Candi Michele is a Licensed Esthetician and Professional Makeup Artist who has been a part of the beauty and wedding industry for a decade now. She has spent most of her professional career working with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics as Manager and Sales and Education Coordinator and has earned the recognition as a Bobbi Brown Certified Artist. At Bobbi Brown Candi has worked with the best top leading and influential people in the beauty industry. The highlight of her career was when she was chosen to be a part of the Bobbi Team for Fall New York Fashion Week 2017. There she got to do makeup for renowned designers including Jenny Packham, Tibi and Taoray Wang.

"My true passion in life is beauty. It is to make you feel good and to create moments that will stay with you forever. I love being able to see a woman go from her natural, bare face to this gorgeous bride on her wedding day. I think it is very important for all my client's to look classic and timeless. I enjoy being there for my bride in her most precious moments and making her feel as comfortable as possible. Being ale to have the opportunity to be a part of a lifelong memory is extremely rewarding. I honestly love being a part of the most important day in someone's life."

9 Reviews for All Dolled Up

9 All Dolled Up Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/29/2015

Livia did such a wonderful job, and definitely was a part of making my dreams come true... As cheesy as it sounds. My bridal party, myself and my mother were a part of her services and I couldn't have ... Read more asked for more! She definitely knows what she is doing and is a complete professional! On such a stressful, exciting day, all dolled up axt made getting ready a very relaxing and fun way to start my big day! We even had a great hair stylist through them, Brooke, who alldolledupatx provided, and was also on point the entire time. I wish I could get married all over again just to have a great excuse for a make up session with my girls! (It was worth every penny and more!) Livia also did my engagement photos and out of all the vendors I talked to, this is definitely the way to go! Definitely recommend ?

C
Cashea

Married on 03/07/2015

When planning my wedding, there were lots of big decisions that had to be made and I'm so glad that All Dolled Up was one of mine! From the start, they were responsive and I recieved a quote within 24 ... Read more hours. On the actual day of my wedding, the team made me feel so amazing and did our entire wedding party's hair and most of their make up! Everyone loved what had been done! I recieved so many wonderful compliments on both my hair and make up! At first, I was definitely apprehensive abiut the price, but it was worth every penny! Loved the experience and the end result!

B
Bri

Married on 08/03/2014

If you are still looking for a vendor to do you make up on your wedding day, look no further! Candi is an absolute expert and professional. She creates such a fun experience for you and your maids. ... Read more You will instantly feel like Candi is a part of your wedding party because of her charismatic personality. Her execution is flawless and she will undoubtedly give you the exact look you are wanting for your wedding day. Candi's number one priority is making sure you love your make up. She isn't prideful like other make up artists I've worked with. She has no problem working with you until you are 100% satisfied. Candi and her team are an absolute dream to work with...seriously stop looking and book All Dolled Up!