All Events PR

Rincon, PR · View map · Visit website

About All Events PR

All Events PR is a wedding planner for couples in the Rincon, Puerto Rico area. This wedding planner, Sarah Rosario, and her team help couples put together unforgettable weddings. This team works with planners and vendors across the island to make a couple’s wedding day successful without adding stress to the couple’s own planning.

Sarah has been in the hospitality industry for more than 10 years, and uses this experience when working with couples and vendors. Nothing slips through the cracks for this eagle-eyed and detail-oriented team. They love planning destination weddings for couples in the popular wedding location on the island, Rincon. Not only do they help plan rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, but All Events PR can help with proposals and other special moments as well. This team offers full planning and partial planning services to couples, as well as month-of and day-of coordination. Some of their services include:

• Consultations

Y
Featured
Yahaira

Married on 06/23/2018

I recommend Sarah and her team from All Events with my eyes closed. They helped me achieve my dream wedding last month in beautiful Rincon, PR. Let me tell you a little bit about my experience. Sarah ... Read more Sarah is very easy to work with - which is very important when you are planning a destination wedding where you rely a lot on phone and emails. She has a positive attitude; great energy; and takes time to understand your budget, style, and the things you like/dislike to offer proper recommendations. She even lent me decoration she had in her house so I didn't have to buy them for just one day. She knows all the local vendors and have worked with them, which makes it easier on you. For example, when my wedding dress got ruined in US by a tailor that charged me $400, Sarah found me a tailor in Rincon that saved the dress and only charged me $35 for redoing everything 2 weeks before the wedding. Every time I had an idea she tried to research how we could make it happen; no matter how difficult it seemed. And when something wasn’t possible (for example - restrictions imposed by the venue), she provided alternatives. The day of the wedding everything went very smoothly. At least for me. I imagine there were behind the scene situations that she had to solve to ensure it went according to plan but I didn’t notice it. Which means she did a great job! Besides being an event planner, Sarah is also a professional chef. This is beneficial because she understands food; plus she can help you select a delicious menu for your wedding. Sarah also went above and beyond by teaching a Puerto Rican cooking class the day of the rehearsal for the family/friends of my husband. Chef Ramsey would be proud of her! She provided an interactive presentation that everyone enjoyed. Even the Grandma had fun smashing plantains to make ‘tostones’. She assisted me with menu creation; preparation work before the dinner; and even cleaning afterwards. Thank you Sarah for all your help!!

Paul
Paul Hughes

Married on 07/30/2019

AMAZING! Highly recommened!

Sarah was far above and beyond what any of us expected. She was very professional and communicative while at the same time exrtremely entertaining, personable and a VERY talented chef! I STRONGLY ... Read more recommend contacting her... you will be very happy with the whole experience!

Shanae
Shanae

Married on 06/21/2019

Phenomenal person/planner

Sarah is amazing! She is literally the sweetest, most detail oriented person. She handled everything to the last detail and even hooked me up with hair and makeup last minute at a great price. I was ... Read more just married last Friday (6/21/2019) and I would do it a million more times if Sarah was there to help me. Even though I had a small wedding, with about 20 people in attendance she treated me like family and my small wedding wasn’t a bother or like she could be doing something else. I adore her