All Events PR

Rincon, PR · View map · Visit website

About All Events PR

All Events PR is a wedding planner for couples in the Rincon, Puerto Rico area. This wedding planner, Sarah Rosario, and her team help couples put together unforgettable weddings. This team works with planners and vendors across the island to make a couple’s wedding day successful without adding stress to the couple’s own planning.

Sarah has been in the hospitality industry for more than 10 years, and uses this experience when working with couples and vendors. Nothing slips through the cracks for this eagle-eyed and detail-oriented team. They love planning destination weddings for couples in the popular wedding location on the island, Rincon. Not only do they help plan rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, but All Events PR can help with proposals and other special moments as well. This team offers full planning and partial planning services to couples, as well as month-of and day-of coordination. Some of their services include:

• Consultations

Y
Featured
Yahaira

Married on 06/23/2018

I recommend Sarah and her team from All Events with my eyes closed. They helped me achieve my dream wedding last month in beautiful Rincon, PR. Let me tell you a little bit about my experience. Sarah ... Read more Sarah is very easy to work with - which is very important when you are planning a destination wedding where you rely a lot on phone and emails. She has a positive attitude; great energy; and takes time to understand your budget, style, and the things you like/dislike to offer proper recommendations. She even lent me decoration she had in her house so I didn't have to buy them for just one day. She knows all the local vendors and have worked with them, which makes it easier on you. For example, when my wedding dress got ruined in US by a tailor that charged me $400, Sarah found me a tailor in Rincon that saved the dress and only charged me $35 for redoing everything 2 weeks before the wedding. Every time I had an idea she tried to research how we could make it happen; no matter how difficult it seemed. And when something wasn’t possible (for example - restrictions imposed by the venue), she provided alternatives. The day of the wedding everything went very smoothly. At least for me. I imagine there were behind the scene situations that she had to solve to ensure it went according to plan but I didn’t notice it. Which means she did a great job! Besides being an event planner, Sarah is also a professional chef. This is beneficial because she understands food; plus she can help you select a delicious menu for your wedding. Sarah also went above and beyond by teaching a Puerto Rican cooking class the day of the rehearsal for the family/friends of my husband. Chef Ramsey would be proud of her! She provided an interactive presentation that everyone enjoyed. Even the Grandma had fun smashing plantains to make ‘tostones’. She assisted me with menu creation; preparation work before the dinner; and even cleaning afterwards. Thank you Sarah for all your help!!

Ashley
Ashley Morgan

Married on 03/08/2019

All Events PR Sarah Rosario

Look no further, Sarah and her team are amazing to work with. Sarah was there for me every step of the way. She has great ideas and suggestions and there is no possible way I could have done it ... Read more without her. She is both professional and fun! She allows you to have freedom with choosing from different vendors she works with so you can get EXACTLY what you want, and even if you don’t know she has great suggestions. She helped me save a ton of money where I needed which was extremely helpful! I am so happy that she was apart of the whole process and there for me on my big day. She made sure the whole ceremony and reception went smoothly and it turned out to be the most beautiful wedding I’d ever seen. We were able to plan a lot via phone (for those of you doing destination wedding) and when we arrived into Rincon she was there with all the vendors lined up. I can’t say enough about how wonderful All Events is!

T
Tara Sansone

Married on 03/01/2019

Sarah planned our wedding

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning events in Puerto Rico. She is detail oriented and met with us serval times to make sure our wedding day ... Read more requests were granted. The day of our wedding, everything fell into place and ran smoothly. Sarah and her team guided us through every step of the way and made sure our wedding day was perfect! It was the best day of my life, thanks to Sarah!