All Events Realized

South Hadley, MA · View map · Visit website

About All Events Realized

A creative wedding planner in Springfield, Massachusetts, All Events Realized is a full-service design and planning company that delivers a spectacular experience. With a commitment to strict attention to detail, innovative designs and incredible service, All Events Realized would be honored to be a part of your important and memorable day.

Experience
Mary Ann is the experienced planner at All Events Realized, and she has planned weddings, corporate events, conventions and more since 1992. She has a strong ability to understand your wedding vision, while ensuring you stay on budget. With expert advice, genuine support and vendor referrals, Mary Ann brings creativity and passion to your day.

All Events Realized provides options for event coordination, reception design and day-of coordination, as well as custom packages and additional services. With a fantastic list of preferred vendors, like caterers, DJs, entertainment, venues, photographers and more, you are able to customize your special day to meet your budget, needs and style. Some services in the available packages include:

• Budget analysis
  • Centerpieces (Created or Rented)
  • Consultation

Featured
Katy

Married on 05/04/2019

Hire Her!!

MARY ANN IS A LITERAL SAINT. She is so passionate about what she does and it shows. When she dropped off our flowers, we all thought the first bouquet into our room was mine (the bride's) but it was a ... Read more bridesmaid's bouquet!! Absolutely stunning and incredibly creative!!

M
Monica

Married on 06/28/2019

Planner & Florist All in One!

Mary was amazing through the whole process! Once I had seen pictures of her work on my venue’s social media pages I had to immediately look her up, as the pictures I saw were exactly the look I was ... Read more going for. I would send her pictures of things I found on pinterest throughout the months leading up to the wedding and she would always say she could do something exactly like the pictures. It was nice not having to go out searching for a florist and a planner separately and also saved us money in the long run. She does a lot of work at the venue we picked so the set up, arrangements and take down after were super easy and we never had to worry about any of it. Her flowers arrangements are so beautiful. I was worried not having seen the final arrangements before hand because I liked different things from different pictures but she put the vision together perfectly. When I asked my husband if he wanted to wear a boutonnière, he immediately said no but she made one that looked great and he had no problem wearing! I would highly recommend her to any bride!!

B
Brittany Bochette

Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect Finishing Touch

All Events Realized provided draping around the beams for the barn wedding I had, and it was absolutely beautiful! We didn’t have to do anything, it was all coordinated with the venue for us, and set ... Read more up and taken down for us as well! Thank you for the perfect finishing touch for our day!!