All Faith Weddings - North Ga

Young Harris, Georgia · View map

About All Faith Weddings - North Ga

Hello my name is Rev. Jamie Throneberry. I am grateful to work with couples in sharing and being a part of their big day! Having the opportunity to create with a couple a unique and meaningful ceremony that speaks from their hearts about who they are and how they are intending to live life together is truly a privilege!! Having their family and friends enjoy the ceremony and be touched by it is also a blessing for all. So together we can create something special that will be remembered for many years to come.

I find it a pleasure to work with and support wedding vendors such as wedding coordinators, photographers, musicians, DJ's etc. as well as family, and friends because we are all working as a team to create a uniquely blessed wedding for each couple! I can provide assistance if vendors are not in the budget or for those coming from other areas who need assistance. I also work in North Ga, North Carolina, and the Atlanta area.

I was ordained in 2000 and have performed weddings in many venues including, churches, botanical gardens, boats, resorts, waterfalls, cabins, mountain tops, destination sites, back yards, parks, lakes, and more. I am also experienced in multicultural, multi-religious, nondenominational, and religious free weddings as well. i.e. Jewish/Catholic, Native American/Christian, Greek/Episcopal, Buddhist/Christian, Celtic/Christian, etc. I have even done a Skype international wedding so parents of the couple who could not attend could be avaiable live and interactively.

Premarital and/or post-marital counseling is available in person and/or by Skype or Facetime. Also provided for every couple is a kit with extra goodies provided to enhance the creation process as well as life together after the big day.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Rev. Jamie

706-379-0688 770-654-4977 http://www.EvolutionaryWholeness.com email: allfaithweddings@windstream.net

6 Reviews for All Faith Weddings - North Ga

6 All Faith Weddings - North Ga Reviews

S
Sydney

Married on 06/24/2017

Jamie was very sweet and personable. She worked with us to create the perfect ceremony that fit how we wanted to express our love for one another. Read more Jamie was very sweet and personable. She worked with us to create the perfect ceremony that fit how we wanted to express our love for one another.

R
Robin

Married on 11/08/2014

Rev. Jamie was very personable and sweet to the entire wedding party. She made the ceremony beautiful. Read more Rev. Jamie was very personable and sweet to the entire wedding party. She made the ceremony beautiful.

M
Marcia

Married on 10/19/2014

Rev. Jamie was amazing. She was flexible on working out a perfect price that fit our budget along with changing the time for our rehearsal when we needed it. She was always on time. On the day of our ... Read more wedding she provided us our own keepsake booklet. She was always prepared, professional, very caring and kind. Overall excellent experience!