All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment

Montpelier, VT · View map · Visit website

About All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment

Welcome to El Folio Entertainment! Operated by Diana and Evan Foley, we are Vermont's premier DJ & photography husband-wife team.

Proudly serving Vermont, we ALWAYS include travel and our easy online planning portal. Concentrating of being the best instead of the biggest, our company is a family-owned and operated business that provides all-inclusive wedding DJ and photography services, both bundled and a-la-carte. Diana specializes in contemporary and traditional styles of photography to create timeless images that reflect the ideas and personality of the couple.

As other companies pride themselves on HOW MANY weddings they can do at once, we pride ourselves on focusing on ONE WEDDING A TIME, and don't dispatch people of mixed experience or compromised quality.
YOUR. CELEBRATION. IS. SINGULAR.
...as is our attitude towards it.

More of Diana's portfolio:

What sets us apart?

• WE ONLY SERVE ONE WEDDING PER DATE PER SERVICE
  • We offer DJ and photography bundle deals
  • We proudly offer discounts for both military and first responders. We thank you for your service!
  • We INCLUDE uplighting, and offer a $100 discount if you don't need it
  • We INCLUDE ceremony music and microphone
  • We have maintained an exceptional score on both WeddingWire AND The Knot since 2009
  • We proudly offer a comprehensive referral list for the PERSON who will operate your event

All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment offers several packages for wedding ceremonies and special events, suitable for events of all sizes. We offer full playlist customization as well.

• Additional hours

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 08/02/2015

My husband and I found Evan and Diana by accident on facebook. When they said they had our wedding date open, we could not wait to sign the contract. The are beyond professional, but are also very ... Read more approachable with ideas. Evan played exactally the right music (we had special requests, and when our son missed his song, Evan made sure he played it again immediatly. Everyone had a blast. Diana came early to take pictures of me and my girls getting ready. The photos are stunning. We had some poses that we really wanted to make sure we got, and Diana was completely flexible and made sure we get everything we wanted. The pictures didnt take long to get to us (less than 3 weeks) and they are amazing. I already have the one picked out that I am going to print and hang on my walls. I loved that we got a digital link to download the photos, as my in-laws do not live in the state, and we were able to get all of the photos (almost 1,000 in total!) to them through email. I would definitally recommend that if you want the great combination of great price, amazing quality, and the professional approachability, then Evan and Diana Foley at El Folio Entertainment are the ones you need. We have telling everyone that they need to check out the website, and I cant wait to show the photos off. Thanks you guys, you both made our day magical.

S
Samantha

Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding 2019!

We got married on Sept. 14, 2019. We can honestly say both Evan and Diana are the BEST DJ and photographer we have ever seen at a wedding. They knocked it out of the park! They were very accommodating ... Read more with our last minute requests and made sure everything flowed perfectly! I am beyond excited to get our pictures back as Diana made sure to capture all of our requests. Not to mention everything was very reasonably priced! Thank you, thank you, thank you Evan and Diana! **Their website was a HUGE help in preparing our picture and song ideas. It made the wedding planning 10x less stressful!

Kyle
Kyle Ailinger

Married on 07/28/2019

Excellent DJ services at a nice cost

DJ Evan provided excellent work and professionalism for our wedding. Everyone that came to the reception had a blast, but also the music made so many moments throughout the night even more memorable. ... Read more His equipment gave us loud, clear music/audio for the outdoor ceremony, and then cranked up the party at our indoor reception. We also used the photo booth and got several fun pictures of our guests.