All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment

Montpelier, VT · View map · Visit website

About All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment

Welcome to El Folio Entertainment! Operated by Diana and Evan Foley, we are Vermont's premier DJ & photography husband-wife team.

Proudly serving Vermont, we ALWAYS include travel and our easy online planning portal. Concentrating of being the best instead of the biggest, our company is a family-owned and operated business that provides all-inclusive wedding DJ and photography services, both bundled and a-la-carte. Diana specializes in contemporary and traditional styles of photography to create timeless images that reflect the ideas and personality of the couple.

More of Diana's portfolio:

What sets us apart?

• WE ONLY SERVE ONE WEDDING PER DATE PER SERVICE
  • We offer DJ and photography bundle deals
  • We proudly offer discounts for both military and first responders. We thank you for your service!
  • We INCLUDE uplighting, and offer a $100 discount if you don't need it
  • We INCLUDE ceremony music and microphone
  • We have maintained a 5/5 on both WeddingWire AND The Knot since 2009
  • We proudly offer a comprehensive referral list for the PERSON who will operate your event

All-Inclusive DJ & Photography by El Folio Entertainment offers several packages for wedding ceremonies and special events, suitable for events of all sizes. We offer full playlist customization as well.

• Additional hours

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 08/02/2015

My husband and I found Evan and Diana by accident on facebook. When they said they had our wedding date open, we could not wait to sign the contract. The are beyond professional, but are also very ... Read more approachable with ideas. Evan played exactally the right music (we had special requests, and when our son missed his song, Evan made sure he played it again immediatly. Everyone had a blast. Diana came early to take pictures of me and my girls getting ready. The photos are stunning. We had some poses that we really wanted to make sure we got, and Diana was completely flexible and made sure we get everything we wanted. The pictures didnt take long to get to us (less than 3 weeks) and they are amazing. I already have the one picked out that I am going to print and hang on my walls. I loved that we got a digital link to download the photos, as my in-laws do not live in the state, and we were able to get all of the photos (almost 1,000 in total!) to them through email. I would definitally recommend that if you want the great combination of great price, amazing quality, and the professional approachability, then Evan and Diana Foley at El Folio Entertainment are the ones you need. We have telling everyone that they need to check out the website, and I cant wait to show the photos off. Thanks you guys, you both made our day magical.

kara
kara

Married on 05/04/2019

Adaptability

Our reception was inside because the weather was forcasted to be rainy. The skies cleared up and people moved outside. Evan picked up his computer and speaker and moved his operation outside. It ... Read more really made our day extra special. Diana captured amazing photos and I would recommend them to anyone!

Hayley
Hayley Regan

Married on 10/27/2018

Nor'Easter Outdoor Wedding, complete with rampant power outages!

I can’t express enough how pleased I am with the services provided by DJ Evan Foley for our wedding! Our (outdoor) wedding just happened to fall during a severe New England Nor’easter. The tent was ... Read more blowing up from all sides regardless of how many stakes we put in, and rain was getting everywhere. Evan had already been there when I arrived 4 hours early, setting up and soaking wet. He never once complained, and was so reassuring when I was clearly devastated over the situation. Evan just continued to set up what he needed to, running back and forth in the rain to bring equipment in. He was so professional about the whole situation, which put my nerves at ease a bit. Evan had everything set up in a timely manner, and had all our song requests ready to go. The power had been going in and out all evening due to the storm, but because he was incredibly prepared, Evan had backup, battery-operated systems so the music never stopped (even if the lights were out!). Eventually, once dinner began, the storm had become so terrible that all of our guests had to evacuate into a small classroom in the visitor’s center. I was certain that this was the end of our wedding. That is, until Evan got up on the staircase with his battery-operated equipment and said “Where were we?” into the microphone. He didn’t miss a beat, the guests were dancing, and the party went on! Most of our guests stayed right through til the end, and I cannot count how many times my husband and I were told, “This is the most fun wedding we’ve been to,” “Your DJ is amazing, he kept the party going,” etc. It’s so true that it would have been done after dinner if not for Evan being prepared and saving the night. We are so grateful for his preparedness, perseverance, professional and positive attitude, and of course the amazing music that kept guests dancing right up until the end. We highly recommend DJ Evan Foley if you want a wedding will rave about!