All Occasions

Defiance, Ohio · View map

About All Occasions

All Occasions, LLC is a wedding decor company located in Defiance, Ohio that has been helping couples create memorable weddings since 1990. Their focus is to understand your goals, your ideas and your style, then combine it all with their expertise, experiences and resources to create positive wedding memories that will last a lifetime.

All Occasions, LLC provides a stress-free experience by taking care of all aspects of the decor. A team of professional decorators will completely transform the space into the design of your dreams. They will return at the end of your event to retrieve all of the decorating items. Services include:

• Cleanup
  • Signage
  • Table runners
  • Vases

Other Services
All Occasions, LLC also provides many different kinds of lighting services for your special day. In addition, the company offers wedding planning services, including day-of coordinators, event design and event planning. The lighting services they offer include:

• Accent

11 All Occasions Reviews

E
Esteja

Getting married on 10/19/2019

My wedding day wouldn’t have be the same without All Occasions! They were extremely personable and efficient. Their flexibility with our budget and last minute changes helped make everything perfect. ... Read more They were by my side from start to finished and I couldn’t have been more pleased. I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing decorative services for a reasonable price!

C
Calise

Married on 05/26/2018

Brad at All Occasions LLC was truly amazing! He was very kind and patient with me from beginning to end. Especially, with all of my ideas and questions. My experience with them was flawless. There ... Read more pricing and service is exceptional. I would choose them all over again. My wedding looked beautiful! Thank you Brad and the All Occasions staff for making my day memorable.

T
Taylor

Married on 11/04/2017

All Occasions is just amazing at what they do! They seriously have everything you could need for a wedding. I was able to tell them what my vision was and they were able to go above and beyond and ... Read more made it absolutely perfect! Everything was amazed and complimented then throughout our wedding weekend. I can’t thank them enough! You won’t be disappointed with having them!