All Occasions Party Rental

Eighty Four, PA · View map · Visit website

About All Occasions Party Rental

All Occasions Party Rental is dedicated to providing you with superior service and the best product selection to fit every budget. Our event specialists have managed thousands of events, ranging from intimate backyard gatherings to large corporate functions…no event is too large or too small. We are deeply committed to making you look great, and are meticulous about maintaining an inventory with an infinite selection of unique items for those final touches.We look forward to helping you create memorable moments that will live on long after the final guest has left.

Before your big day, an event specialist from All Occasions Party Rental will visit your venue to better assist you with planning the layout and rentals. They work with both large and small weddings. You can choose from different items such as tables, chairs, linens, and flooring. There are also available tent rental packages ranging from basic to premier, depending on your needs and budget. Then, you can add finishing touches with serving pieces, lighting, and accessories. The team can provide you with the following services:

• HIGHLY TRAINED EVENT STAFF

D
Featured
Doris

Married on 07/18/2008

I was referred to All Occasions by a good friend who had told me great things about them. Yes, they where all true. They provided more then rental service. They have a very experience staff that planned ... Read more out our event and made sure we had full support so that we didn't run into any issues.Everything was delivered and set up by them and packed up at the end of the day.They where flawless and I applaud them for their professionalism.

B
Bettyann

Married on 09/01/2018

We ordered chameleon chairs for my daughters wedding. They are very elegant and truly added to our decor at the reception. Very accommodating to work with! Read more We ordered chameleon chairs for my daughters wedding. They are very elegant and truly added to our decor at the reception. Very accommodating to work with!!

User7966700

2+ years ago

Wrong rental company, but I can't delete My review so 5 stars! Read more Wrong rental company, but I can't delete My review so 5 stars!