All Occasions Party Rental

Eighty Four, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About All Occasions Party Rental

All Occasions Party Rental is a full-service event rental company located in Eighty Four, Pennsylvania. The team is excited to also serve couples throughout Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, and New York. The team of event specialists have all been extensively trained and have plenty of experience managing thousands of special events. They look forward to applying their skills and expertise to help make your wedding look fabulous.

Before your big day, an event specialist from All Occasions Party Rental will visit your venue to better assist you with planning the layout and rentals. They work with both large and small weddings. You can choose from different items such as tables, chairs, linens, and flooring. There are also available tent rental packages ranging from basic to premier, depending on your needs and budget. Then, you can add finishing touches with serving pieces, lighting, and accessories. The team can provide you with the following services:

• Delivery

D
Featured
Doris

Married on 07/18/2008

I was referred to All Occasions by a good friend who had told me great things about them. Yes, they where all true. They provided more then rental service. They have a very experience staff that planned ... Read more out our event and made sure we had full support so that we didn't run into any issues.Everything was delivered and set up by them and packed up at the end of the day.They where flawless and I applaud them for their professionalism.

B
Bettyann

Married on 09/01/2018

We ordered chameleon chairs for my daughters wedding. They are very elegant and truly added to our decor at the reception. Very accommodating to work with! Read more We ordered chameleon chairs for my daughters wedding. They are very elegant and truly added to our decor at the reception. Very accommodating to work with!!

User7966700

2+ years ago

Wrong rental company, but I can't delete My review so 5 stars! Read more Wrong rental company, but I can't delete My review so 5 stars!