All Of Us Events

Quinton, VA · View map · Visit website

About All Of Us Events

All Of Us Events is a wedding planning and coordination business based out of Quinton, Virginia. This team of event professionals takes great pride in their abilities to orchestrate highly personalized celebrations. With a detail-oriented approach, they strive to ensure that every element resonates with their clients and inspires lifelong memories. For both intimate affairs and large-scale sensations, All Of Us Events hopes to bring couples’ wedding dreams to life.

Each couple is offered a comprehensive consultation in order for the AOU team to gain a thorough understanding of their specific visions and expectations. For rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, All Of Us Events provides the following services:

• Full, partial, and day-of planning options
  • Event design

R
Featured
Raqueal

Married on 02/23/2018

A huge thank you to All Of Us Events for the my beautiful surprise birthday party on February 23, 2018! The décor was simply beautiful and in my favorite color! The centerpieces were so unique and ... Read more gave the room a more elegant appeal. My friends and I are still talking about the AMAZING and DELICIOUS food!!! My candy table was such a wonderful surprise! I am truly in awe of the special touches they added to make my day even more special. Form the cake to the impeccable service they provided. I cannot wait to use their services again. Thank you for making my birthday one of the most memorable days of my life!!! RaQueal Jones Covington

H
Hollaway's Bakery

Married on 06/29/2019

I worked with them doing the wedding cake.

Very easy to work with. Would love to work with again. Read more Very easy to work with. Would love to work with again.

D
Dionne Pierce

Married on 06/21/2019

Detailed to a T

Very detail oriented team and anticipated all the clients' needs! Read more Very detail oriented team and anticipated all the clients' needs!!

All Of Us Events FAQ