All Points Travel

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About All Points Travel

All Points Travel is a Utah-based travel business specializing in helping couples plan their dream honeymoon or destination wedding. With over 75 years in the travel business, their expert team will assist you in planning a trip that you will enjoy and works with your budget. Your wedding celebration shouldn't stop at your reception. Every couple deserves to have the honeymoon they dream of, no matter where in the world it might be. Start your new chapter and create memories you will remember forever with the perfect trip.

Services offered
All Points Travel will guide you through every aspect of your trip, from the details of planning to booking. They help plan family vacations and luxury romantic getaways and will take care of all the small details so you can just relax and have a good time. The following travel options are available:

• Honeymoon registry

K
Featured
Kari

Event date: 02/24/2016

All Points Travel really impressed me! This was my first experience with Corina and she made it completely stress-free and seamless. I never had to worry about whether things were getting done and she ... Read more she made sure everything was the best of the best! We had an incredible experience that was made possible because of Corina and her staff. We will be planning all our trips with All Points Travel!!

W
Whitney

Married on 11/11/2016

Angie was amazing I couldn't of planned my wedding to Beaches Ocho rios without her. She helped all of my guests and was very helpful to all of them. She gave me advice and had tons of knowledge of ... Read more the resort. She helped us plan tours for our large group. In the beginning I was all over the place and she really helped us narrow down what resort would be best for both of our families. We absolutely loved her, and the other gals at all points travel! Thank you so much Angie! We can't wait to start our next vacation plans! -Whitney

W
Whitney

Married on 11/11/2016

Angie was amazing I couldn't of planned my destination wedding to Beaches ocho rios, Jamaica with out her. She was so helpful with my guests and I. She really worked with me from the beginning to help ... Read more narrow down a resort that fir both of our families. Our wedding moon was amazing it honestly couldn't of been any better. We did get to talk to some of the other gals at her office and they were all very kind and helpful too. We were planning for about a year and I felt like I was probably a bit annoying, but she never made me feel that way and always reassured me that it was going to be perfect and it was! Thank you Angie we absolutely love you! -whitney street