All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths

All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths is the one-stop shop for all things DJ, lighting and sound in the Fort Myers area. Their DJs are licensed and prepared for any type of celebration, which is why they have been awarded WeddingWire's Couples’ and Bride’s Choice Awards every year since 2012. Their services are constantly evolving to make sure your event will have the latest in entertainment.

This entertainment vendor goes above and beyond to wow your guests. Their experienced DJs have been spinning for 20 years and work closely with couples to make the party last all night. Couples can choose to have a photo booth for their guests to entertain themselves as well. Finish the package off with a custom monogram light and coordinating ambiance. All Request Entertainment and Photo Booths truly offer anything you can imagine. Their packages include the following services:

• Day-of coordination

Featured
Lauren Partin

Married on 06/29/2019

The Perfect Night

Eric and Melissa were absolutely phenomenal! Our guests are still talking about our DJ and Photo-booth. Eric made planning easy, I didn’t know where to start and he was a one stop shop and had ... Read more everything I needed before I could even ask for it. Eric and Melissa kept the party going and knew how to please the crowd and when to play the “right” songs. Everything flowed smoothly and he kept in contact throughout the night will all of our vendors so that no one missed anything. Eric is very personable, professional, and efficient. My husband and I both agree that Eric and Melissa are the best DJ duo you could hire. Thank you again for an unforgettable evening.

Sandi
Stacey De Jager

Getting married on 04/11/2020

Met with Eric and Melissa Tharpe

We were really confused about what to do and after meeting with Eric and Melissa we felt at ease. They were so professional and we learnt a few new things about preparing for a wedding. We couldnt ... Read more wait to start our music search. We were really stressing out about the music, they made it all seem so easy.

Brytne
Brytne

Getting married on 11/22/2019

Very Awesome!!

Eric is awesome! He did my sisters wedding and now will do mine. He keeps the party going and organized, he is very professional! Read more Eric is awesome! He did my sisters wedding and now will do mine. He keeps the party going and organized, he is very professional!