All Saints Chapel

Raleigh, NC · View map · Visit website

About All Saints Chapel

The All Saints Chapel is a venue with a banquet hall in the greater Raleigh, North Carolina area. This historic chapel features a lower level reception hall space so that couples may host their ceremony and reception in one charming venue. Couples can find this establishment in downtown Raleigh, just four minutes from the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite up to 200 guests to their wedding at the All Saints Chapel. The upstairs of this venue features the chapel hall itself. The long room has walls painted white with dark wooden accents. Folding chairs are set up on the hardwood floors for ceremonies and other events, giving couples the freedom to use the upstairs space as their reception venue instead of their ceremony location. It can seat up to 140 guests for a reception. From cathedral ceilings hang magnificent pendant chandeliers of glass. At the end of the aisle an altar awaits couples and behind the altar, a stained glass window. Downstairs from the chapel’s main hall is the Reception Hall. This room features white walls and a cement floor and can accommodate up to 120 guests for a seated reception. The space allows couples to customize the room however best fits the theme and mood of their wedding. This space also has four windows and a door leading outside.

The staff at this venue work to welcome and accommodate couples on their wedding day. They help with cleanup and setup on the day of the event. Guests will enjoy the wireless Internet and onsite parking. Other services for the couple include:

• Bridal suite and groom's room
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet friendly for the ceremony

History
Built in 1875, this historic venue was once home to the congregation of The Church of the Good Shepherd. As time wore on, the chapel persisted. However, it was nearly done in when scheduled for demolition in 2006. It was saved by Empire Properties. This group undertook the feat of moving the entire building six blocks east to a new location. Over the next two years it was meticulously restored to its original glory.

161 Reviews for All Saints Chapel

161 All Saints Chapel Reviews

C
Featured
Candy

Married on 07/26/2014

We had the most wonderful time last night for my daughter's wedding! This venue is absolutely beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! Everything turned out to perfection due to the AMAZING ... Read more help of Diane!! I cannot say thank you enough for all you did to make my daughter's special day PERFECTION .... it simply would not have been so perfect without all you did for us! Diane went WAY above and beyond anything I could have asked for....THANK YOU!!!!

Vannessa
Vannessa Marin

Married on 11/23/2018

Great venue!

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at All Saints Chapel and from day one we knew we made a great choice! We fell in love with the aesthetics and the history of the building. Molly and Taylor ... Read more were amazing throughout the planning process. People always say there will be something that goes wrong, but as I look back I can't recall a single detail that was out of line. I cannot begin to express the gratitude we feel toward All Saints and their staff. Best Chapel Ever!

C
Claire

Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect place for a wedding!

I fell in love with All Saints immediately. And upon booking every interaction we had with All Saints staff was amazing. It was the perfect day! Thank you All Saints! Read more I fell in love with All Saints immediately. And upon booking every interaction we had with All Saints staff was amazing. It was the perfect day! Thank you All Saints!