All Season Party Rentals

Danbury, CT · View map

About All Season Party Rentals

Specializing in tent weddings, we are a husband-and-wife team that are dedicated to making your event special, as if it were our own. After planning our own tent wedding in 2001, we are thrilled to have provided the rentals for weddings in Fairfield, Westchester, Putnam and Litchfield Counties.

We have all the rental equipment you will need to make your wedding, bridal shower, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner beautiful! Our website has dozens of photos of weddings that we're very proud of. Call us at 203.790.7368 or email sarah@asrentals.net for more information or directions to our showroom.

26 Reviews for All Season Party Rentals

26 All Season Party Rentals Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 06/24/2017

I rented a tent and chairs from All Seasons for my wedding in South Salem. They were extremely professional and responsive and took care of everything. Highly recommend! Read more I rented a tent and chairs from All Seasons for my wedding in South Salem. They were extremely professional and responsive and took care of everything. Highly recommend!

J
Jessica

Married on 05/20/2017

Loved meeting with Sarah and staff at All Season! Their rental options are beautiful and tasteful. Pricing and contract details had no issues. They were communicative and prompt with emails and calls. ... Read more

A
Alexis

Married on 08/06/2016

All Season Rental was excellent to work with. They had an extensive and high quality selection of linens, glasses, chairs and other rental items. They were very patient and accommodating when we ... Read more changed our selections multiple times between our original order and the day of the wedding. They were very reliable in the delivery and pick up of the rental items. I would highly recommend All Season Party Rentals.