All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet

Naples, FL · View map · Visit website

About All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet

All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet is a full-service wedding entertainment company that services both the New England and Southwest Florida areas.. This boutique event company offers concierge style service with the convenience of one-stop shopping at competitive pricing.

All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet services wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions. They also service parties, events, corporate functions, holiday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, and anniversaries. Including:

• MC
  • Flat screen TV
  • Entertainment consultations
  • Wedding planning
  • Event planning
  • Must play and do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, All That Events also provides lighting, decor, photo booth, photography and live musician services based on your tastes and vision for your special day.

Add-on services include:

Juliana
Featured
Juliana Dalessandro

Married on 10/06/2018

Book them! You won’t be disappointed!

I searched for awhile to find the right DJ for our wedding because my now-husband and I agreed that we wanted it to feel like a party and for everyone to have a great time out on the dance floor. ... Read more We’ve been to far too many weddings where no one was dancing and that’s no fun! I worked with Sheila for the coordination components, and she was amazingly responsive with any questions and concerns I had. She helped arrange an initial call for me and Zeke, the DJ, and I thought he was excellent. You can tell he really enjoys doing this and making people happy, especially the bride and groom, without losing sight of playing songs that would please a wider array of generations. After I signed the contract Sheila sent me a complimentary wedding planning book from The Knot and that was really great to have and very unexpected. Just another kind gesture as she had already been amazing with understanding I was striving to stick with my budget and helped me accomplish my goal without sacrificing the quality. Closer to the wedding, Zeke, my husband and I had a call to review all of the details we had sent them prior (bridal party names, timing of the event, first dance songs, etc.). He was very thorough and double checked everything with us before continuing. We also had requests for two songs to be shortened and altered a bit and he hit the nail on the head and was able to capture exactly what we were asking. For our ceremony we also asked for a specific song to be played at a very precise moment and he crushed it again! We gave a few songs we absolutely wanted to hear and then let him have creative control and we didn’t stop dancing from start to finish! I would definitely recommend All That Events and we had such a blast with Zeke and Sheila was so great to work with during the planning.

B
Brittany

Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing music

We were nervous about hiring a DJ for our wedding, but went with Zeke because of all of the reviews. Even though we have never heard him DJ before I read all prior reviews and had faith he would be ... Read more amazing. He did not disappoint. He listened to our wants and needs the entire time. He has a great selection of music and we danced the entire night away. Everyone was on the dance floor until the end. He is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend. We had a highly enthusiastic crowd and he made the night so much fun!

L
Lisa Silva

Married on 10/07/2018

DJ, Photobooth & Uplighting

All That Events is the place to book if you want a seamless, perfect wedding! We booked our photo booth, uplighting and DJ through them and we had an amazing experience! Sheila is absolutely awesome! ... Read more She is so kind and ALWAYS available for questions or concerns! We had Craig as our DJ and couldn’t be happier! He was there hours early setting up and everyone had a blast! Book with them and you won’t regret it!