Allan Millora Photography

Newport, RI · View map

About Allan Millora Photography

Allan Millora is a Chicago & New England based photographer specializing in Wedding, Engagement, Editorial, Fashion and Family Portraits. Born in San Diego, California and having lived in the Philippines, Allan brings a multifaceted yet timeless knowledge about all walks of life. His photos do more than capture a moment-rather, they preserve the most precious of life’s memories. Allan’s photographs are creative, human and delicate, preserving the mantra of art, life and beauty, frozen in time.

40 Reviews for Allan Millora Photography

40 Allan Millora Photography Reviews

P
Patrick Duggan

Married on 04/20/2019

Blithewold Proposal

Allan was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the location and the perfect spots to take photos. He went above and beyond to make the day perfect, even though we were late. He ... Read more then went on to take more photos of us in different locations on the property. These pictures we will cherish for the rest of our lives and we are planning to use him for our wedding as well, depending on the location. I highly recommend Allan Millora!

K
Kerry

Married on 02/23/2019

I am the bride

Allan was amazing! He traveled from a snow storm and still made it on time. He listened to everything we said and went above and beyond with pictures we didn’t even think of? Will use him again for ... Read more everything! He was perfect!

B
Billy

Married on 11/07/2018

Engagement Session, Scotland, Aberdeen I had the pleasure of meeting Allan for my brother and soon to be sister in laws engagement session. From the very start, Allan proved to be very experienced and ... Read more and creative with his work. He had a natural ability to utilize his surroundings to create truly beautiful work. Allan has a very calm welcoming demeanor that made us all feel at ease. Working in customer service myself I was very impressed with Allan's professional approach and he was very quick to respond to any queries we had regarding the shoot. His end product was delivered within the stated timelines and was brilliant. I would definitely recommend Allan Millora Photography, he created a very memorable experience that made that special day even more special.