Allegria Hotel

Long Beach, New York · View map · Visit website

About Allegria Hotel

Allegria Hotel is a luxury oceanfront wedding venue located in Long Beach on New York’s Long Island. Just 25 miles outside of Manhattan, this elegant hotel is the ideal setting to host the wedding celebration of your dreams. The Allegria Hotel’s dedicated team of event professionals will be with you throughout the entire wedding planning process, ready to go above and beyond to assist you in making your special day an unforgettable event for you and your loved ones.

Facilities and Capacity

The Allegria Hotel can accommodate up to 300 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. Couples who choose to wed at the Allegria Hotel will do so in style in Long Island’s only oceanfront hotel that sits on the iconic Long Beach Boardwalk. Lavish ceremonies can be held on the beautiful beach in front of the hotel or near the hotel’s luxurious pool that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. Meanwhile, cocktail receptions may be held on Jack’s Rooftop, the Atlantica Restaurant or the L’Ondo Lounge. Then, couples and their guests can dance the night away after enjoying an elegant banquet dinner in the hotel’s Grand Ballroom, which offers 3,182 square feet of flexible event space and features floor-to-ceiling windows that also showcase the ocean.

At the Allegria Hotel, the wedding event possibilities are endless as couples can host their bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony or reception at the modern venue. The luxury hotel offers several services to couples planning their wedding day on Long Island. Those services include hotel accommodations for couples and their wedding guests, offering standard rooms and suites that feature partial ocean views or full ocean views, event planning services, in-house catering and bartending, and wedding cake design. Event staff will be with you every step of the way to make sure your wedding will be a seamless and stress-free day for all from start to finish.

37 Reviews for Allegria Hotel

37 Allegria Hotel Reviews

Featured
User6034005

2+ years ago

Tina Marie was the best to work with. She returned calls within seconds and was eager to make our wedding perfect. The venue was stunning and everyone raved about the beautiful views and lavish style. ... Read more The chef came up to meet me the day if and sent his best wishes. I didn't expect the food to be that good but people are still talking about their tasty meal. Allegria really did feel like we were at a destination even though my family only lives 30 min away. I highly recommend this venue for a different experience than all the other venues have to offer in Long Island.

M
Michelle B

Married on 09/07/2019

A dream come true!

I am still on Cloud 9 over my wedding at the Allegria Hotel this past weekend and that could not be possible without the beautiful venue and help of the amazing staff at the Allegria! I live in NYC ... Read more and searched tirelessly for venues in the city and did not fall in love with anything. I then decided to expand my search out of the city and I fell in love with the Allegria instantly when I visited. We had our entire wedding on the rooftop - the views were breathtaking and the room had the party-chic vibe I was looking for. The staff at the Allegria are exceptional. I worked with Randi, Geraldine, and Bonnie and they were so patient, accommodating, responsive, and caring throughout the entire planning process. I had numerous requests/concerns throughout the process and they made sure to find a solution for everything so that the wedding would turn out exactly as I had envisioned. The banquet team and the day-of staff were all so friendly and enthusiastic. I am typically a very hands-on person and I was able to be completely hands-off and enjoy every second of my wedding day without worrying about any details and it went as smoothly as could be. Maria, the bridal attendant, is truly an amazing person and she made me feel so relaxed and supported throughout the whole wedding - it would not have been the same without her! Thank you to everyone at the Allegria!

Kristin
Kristin Randazzo

Married on 06/23/2019

Destination Wedding at Home

The rooftop of the Allegria is an unbelievable place to hold an event. We had a cocktail party style wedding and it was beautiful. Tina Marie was very helpful and accommodating with all of our ... Read more planning and day of event needs! She was very attentive to our special guests! Our guests raved about the food, the view and the fun but elegant beach chic vibe. Wish we could do it all over again!