Allegro Quartet

Zion, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Allegro Quartet

Allegro Quartet is a premier wedding music group in Zion, Illinois. Founded by Ron and Cynthia Arden, a husband-wife musical team, Allegro Quartet has served the Zion area for over twenty years. Each musician in the quartet is formally educated and highly experienced. They are dedicated to making your wedding night an evening to remember, with sweet, harmonious sounds from the strings. Choose Allegro Quartet for a romantic ambiance that fills your wedding with love, serenity, and celebration.

Services

Allegro Quartet provides music for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and even receptions. Live musicians are often preferred because of the crisper sound and preferred ambiance, however some couples deem them too expensive. Allegro Quartet offers affordable live music for all events of your wedding. The group typically plays as a quartet, but trios, duets, and solo vocals are available upon request.

30 Reviews for Allegro Quartet

30 Allegro Quartet Reviews

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 08/08/2015

We recently had Ron and Cynthia play at our wedding and they did a phenomenal job. The music was beautiful and they were both extremely professional. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking ... Read more for quality music at an event.

M
Marianne

Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I would highly recommend Allegro Quartet who played for us at our July 8th wedding reception. Not only were they very professional and reliable, but also were amazing musicians playing ... Read more a wide variety of music from pop to rock to classical to just about everything in between. Our wedding guests commented several times how much they enjoyed the music and how it brought about a touch of class to our reception. Thank you Allegro Quartet for not only meeting our expectations, but exceeding them. You made our wedding reception extra special. William and Marianne F.

J
Jackie

Married on 06/11/2017

Allegro Quartet really made my ceremony and cocktail hour different from others that I have been to. It added an elegance and romance that i really wanted in contrast from my reception. All of my ... Read more guest thought you were great and made it a very classy event!