Allegro Quartet

Zion, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Allegro Quartet

Allegro Quartet is a premier wedding music group in Zion, Illinois. Founded by Ron and Cynthia Arden, a husband-wife musical team, Allegro Quartet has served the Zion area for over twenty years. Each musician in the quartet is formally educated and highly experienced. They are dedicated to making your wedding night an evening to remember, with sweet, harmonious sounds from the strings. Choose Allegro Quartet for a romantic ambiance that fills your wedding with love, serenity, and celebration.

Services

Allegro Quartet provides music for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and even receptions. Live musicians are often preferred because of the crisper sound and preferred ambiance, however some couples deem them too expensive. Allegro Quartet offers affordable live music for all events of your wedding. The group typically plays as a quartet, but trios, duets, and solo vocals are available upon request.

32 Reviews for Allegro Quartet

32 Allegro Quartet Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 09/15/2018

Professional and affordable!

Ron lives over 2 hours away from our venue yet he was there promptly when he said he would be, played amazing music, and all around is a really nice and genuine guy. He also was really flexible on the ... Read more music requested, we played "She's So High" for our post ceremony song- who knew that was a thing! He also is very reasonably priced compared to other trios in the Chicagoland area, making the decision a no brainer. We got many compliments about this amazing string trio after our wedding- Highly recommend!!

J
julie

Married on 11/02/2017

Beautiful music

As an event planner, I have high expectations when choosing vendors. Ron was a professional! The trio he provided for my son’s wedding was outstanding. I would highly recommend them. Read more As an event planner, I have high expectations when choosing vendors. Ron was a professional! The trio he provided for my son’s wedding was outstanding. I would highly recommend them.

M
Marianne

Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I would highly recommend Allegro Quartet who played for us at our July 8th wedding reception. Not only were they very professional and reliable, but also were amazing musicians playing ... Read more a wide variety of music from pop to rock to classical to just about everything in between. Our wedding guests commented several times how much they enjoyed the music and how it brought about a touch of class to our reception. Thank you Allegro Quartet for not only meeting our expectations, but exceeding them. You made our wedding reception extra special. William and Marianne F.