Alley Cat Events

Cherry Hill, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Alley Cat Events

Alley Cat Events, LLC. is based in Cherry Hill, NJ. We service the Greater Philadelphia area to bring you the best in event planning and consultation. Owned and operated by Alyssa Mae, we know what you need to give your big day that special touch. No wedding is too big or too small to need help, so let us be the ones to help you.

We offer a wide range of services, from hourly consultations to full service wedding planning and everything in between. Feel free to choose from one of our packages or create a custom package for your unique event.

• In-person meetings with consultant
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • Guest list
  • To-do lists
  • Other events (i.e. engagement, shower, rehearsal, etc.)

Areas Covered

We service the greater Philadelphia area, including but not limited to NJ, DE, PA, and MD.

If you are thinking about a destination wedding, reach out to us! We would love to help you plan your dream wedding, wherever it might be!

Personal Information

8 Reviews for Alley Cat Events

8 Alley Cat Events Reviews

Gabi
Gabi Harper

Getting married on 10/18/2019

Incredible Service

My fiance got Alyssa Mae to help with the engagement planning and HOLY SMOKES! I cannot WAIT to see what she does for our wedding. I wasn't going to hire a wedding planner before but because of how ... Read more incredible our engagement and engagement party turned out (zero stress on us whatsoever, I was amazed) I am definitely going to have Alyssa Mae helping us along the way! All of the details were so on-par with what we wanted. Thanks Alyssa Mae! #Wedding2019 #Newlyweds #FianceKnewWhatWasUp

C
Chelsea B

Married on 11/25/2018

Service with a smile

This company was the best anyone could ask for. Everyone I came into contact with that kind and very flexible and worked with me every step of the way. Given my family isn’t in the same state it was ... Read more very stressful to plan everything. Ally Cat took so many things off of my hands so I could focus most on my family. In the end it was an absolutely beautiful wedding and my family was there. Without this magnificent company I don’t know how I would have been able to pull any of it off. Highly recommend to anyone and I know I will be giving them a call again in the future.

N
Nicole Malstrom

Married on 11/17/2018

Stress-free day!!

Best day of my life hands-down, all thanks to Alyssa! Thank you! I admittedly am a bit of a micro-manager and tend to stress out over every little detail of things, especially big events (like my ... Read more own wedding!), but I did not worry about a THING! Every single aspect of my wedding was absolutely perfect, Alyssa was on top of everything. It was an absolute dream. If you're planning an event that you want to be sure will be incredibly special, do not hesitate to book Alley Cat Events, you won't regret it!