Alliance Video Productions

Vincentown, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Alliance Video Productions

Alliance Video Productions LLC is celebrating 25 years of creating memories. They are located in Tabernacle, New Jersey, and have produced thousands of videos locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. Their goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering a high-quality video in half the time of their competitors. They use a cinematic and documentary-style approach when telling your love story. Alliance Video Productions wants you to remember the best day of your life in a beautiful way.

Experience
This videography company was established in 1994 and has filmed over 2,000 weddings. Their goal is to create a “masterpiece” that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Their talented team of videographers, cinematographers and editors stay up-to-date with the latest technology and equipment, to give you the best video possible.

Alliance Video Productions offers a popular Honeymoon Highlight. When you're on your honeymoon, they're busy creating a highlight video for you to enjoy as soon as you return. They’ll upload it directly to your facebook page and their blog. They also offer four different packages to choose from, which are all customizable. Their services include:

• Full-feature video

149 Alliance Video Productions Reviews

Featured
User3525078

2+ years ago

Words cannot describe how wonderful Tom and his videographers were. Tom is one of the nicest guys I have ever worked with. They were so professional and so easy to work with. I didn't even know they ... Read more they were there most of the time. I am so happy I chose to work with Alliance. The Honeymoon Highlight that I got to watch during my honeymoon made me elated. It was so nice to see a glimpse of my wedding and be able to relive it so soon. I would recommend Alliance to everyone. They did such an amazing job, I can't wait to see the final video!!!

Cristina
Cristina

Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn’t have asked for more!

I can’t say enough nice things about alliance video, I would recommend them to anyone! Read more I can’t say enough nice things about alliance video, I would recommend them to anyone!

Samantha
Samantha Cancell

Married on 12/01/2018

Thank you so much Alliance Video for all your hard work!!

Tom is an absolute pleasure to work with! We never met in person but when we spoke on the phone, my husband and I always had full confidence in Alliance Video Productions! Jay and TJ were our wedding ... Read more wedding day videographers and for just a quick meeting, we knew they would do a phenomenal job! The whole time they captured the night and were never in anyones way. I actually didn't even realize they were there, but my husband ensured me that they were capturing wonderful footage of all the greatest, most memorable details of our big day! If you are second guessing about a videographer.. DO IT 100%!! It's so true what people say, the day goes by in the blink of an eye. I woke up the next morning trying to piece together the day/night- it was all a blur. But we are SO thankful we had amazing videographers to get everything on video! We are so excited to see the final product and relive our wedding day over again! Thank you so much Alliance Video for all your hard work!!