AlliChelle Photography

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About AlliChelle Photography

AlliChelle Photography is a professional wedding and portrait photography company based out of Salt Lake City, Utah that serves couples all over Southern California, Utah, and beyond. Allison Richelle Taylor, the owner and lead photographer behind this creative business, loves to travel, and is available for destination weddings. She enjoys documenting life through her lens, and will use a variety of styles to capture your big day. AlliChelle Photography looks forward to capturing timeless images that you’ll be able to enjoy for years to come.

Allison fell in love with photography in college, and hasn't looked back. She received a bachelor’s degree in photography, fashion/sewing, and music from BYU-Idaho, but has never stopped learning. Allison offers couples multiple packages to choose from based on their individual needs and budget. In addition to shooting your ceremony and reception, she’ll also shoot your engagement session. This shoot allows you to get to know each other beforehand, and start to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Albums

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/20/2015

Allison was seriously the sunshine at my wedding! I had a rough start to my wedding morning but as soon as she got there I felt so much calmer! From the second she came to take getting ready photos ... Read more til the sparkler send off, she was such a positive energy! She was so excited and happy to be there, Not only did I love her but all my guests were saying how amazing she was. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome photographer! Then we got our photos back from her and every single one is one to print! They are all amazing! We are so happy we chose Allison to be our photographer!

T
Taylor Hefti

Married on 11/28/2018

A comfortable, fun, and special experience!

Allison was just.. Amazing. We are waiting to see the photos, but I already know they're going to be great. My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of the camera, but from the very ... Read more beginning she made us feel as comfortable as possible and we just had a great time. Lots of laughing and fun. It was a wonderful experience and it made our wedding day really special. I would recommend Allison to anyone. (We are also taking more photos this coming year at Salt Flats/Zion and can't wait!)

H
Heather

Married on 07/17/2015

I came across Allison when I was looking at wedding photographers online. Her style seemed light and fun and just what we wanted, so I emailed her to ask about prices and availability for our wedding ... Read more date. Not only did she email me back the very next day (I probably emailed 10 different photographers, and she was the only one that got back to us like that), but her prices were VERY reasonable. We emailed back and forth multiple times and talked over the phone a few times. I was nervous about using a photographer I had never me (we didn't do bridals or anything like that, we only did pictures on the day of our wedding) so Allison made time to meet me and my fiance at a local restaurant so we could meet face to face and form a relationship. The week of the wedding I got super nervous about how everything was going to go, so I emailed her and she called me right back and made sure we had everything taken care of. On the day of the wedding she was there early, and ready to go. She did a WONDERFUL job! Seriously, I can't praise her enough. She wasn't afraid to take charge and told people who she wanted in what pictures and moved people around. Because of this we were done with pictures in half the time I expected. My husband had an aunt who had a niece get married later that summer and told us how awful it was waiting for all the photography to be done at her nieces wedding and how funny it was to see the difference between hers and ours, because she loved how everything went at ours and how fast and organized Allison was. My dad, who doesn't even like pictures was super impressed and even paid Allison extra because he liked her so much. After the wedding we got the pictures back (with all of them edited (not a lot of photographers I talked to do that)) and we absolutely LOVE them! I can't recommend AlliChelle photography enough. She made our wedding a breeze, took great pictures and was super fun to work with.