Allie Bennett Wedding Photographer

Parkersburg, WV · View map

About Allie Bennett Wedding Photographer

I have been photographing wedding for six years and it has taken me all over the country, and into the Caribbean. I specialize in wedding weekends and destinations but love working for laid back couples who crave authenticity and vulnerability. Please visit my webpage to find out more!

3 Reviews for Allie Bennett Wedding Photographer

3 Allie Bennett Wedding Photographer Reviews

K
Kelsey

Married on 05/05/2018

Hiring Allie as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made throughout the whole wedding planning process. As a couple who hadn’t been in front of the camera much, we were pretty ... Read more nervous during the engagement shoot. Allie and her assistant were so fun to work with and we laughed through the awkwardness that we were (thanks Allie!) The photos turned out great with natural and not over posed smiles. I felt completely comfortable then during our wedding knowing how well the engagement photos turned out. This was warranted because the wedding photos have turned out even more amazing! Allie really goes above and beyond to get the best angles, lighting, and poses for each shot. Many of my guests commented to on how hard she was working to get “the shot.” She and her assistant even showed up to our rehearsal and took some surprise shots which we love! Her assistant also agreed to be our last minute videographer- a service we regretted not initially planning for! We can’t thank Allie enough for her professionalism throughout out the best day of our lives and the time leading up to it. We will forever cherish the moments she captured for us.

M
Margaret

Married on 07/02/2016

Great engagement pictures and can't wait to work with Allie on our big day! Read more Great engagement pictures and can't wait to work with Allie on our big day!

User2713636

2+ years ago

Allie is truly AMAZING. I cannot believe how great her photos are and how pleased we are with our experience. We used her for our engagement photos (which she was able to get a St. Bernard and a Pitt ... Read more Bull to pay attention long enough to get fabulous photos), as well as our wedding. What I loved about her wedding photography was she captured everything at the wedding without hovering over us. When we saw our wedding photos my husband and I kept saying "Wait, you were photographing that?!" or "I didn't even know you saw that!". We look foward to using Allie's talent for years to come. We love you Allie B Photography!!!!

Allie Bennett Wedding Photographer FAQ