Allie Mo'

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Allie Mo'

Allie Mo’ is a soulful wedding singer based in Austin, Texas. She brings a vibrant and engaging energy, creating an intimate experience on your big day. She can provide piano or guitar accompaniment depending on prefernece.

Experience
Allie is a classically trained soprano. She has a Bachelor of Music and has years of performance, as well as wedding ceremony music experience.

Thanks to her wide range, Allie Mo’ can accommodate specific requests by couples. She also offers a list of hundreds of songs. Allie can perform at your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and is able to provide her own PA sound system.

1 Reviews for Allie Mo'

1 Allie Mo' Reviews

S
Stacey

Married on 10/04/2013

I was unsure of what kind of music I wanted at my wedding. I knew I didn't want a cheesy DJ and it had to be something fun and lively. I hired Allie and could not have been happier with my choice. Her ... Read more voice is stunningly beautiful and she was easy to communicate with and had a good energy about her. She is a classically trained singer and it shows by her attention to detail and passion for making great music. If I HAD to compare her voice, its like Adele and Rachael Price of Lake Street Dive had a baby together and boom, there's Allie! Modern soul music with a stellar voice to match.

Allie Mo' FAQ