Allied Party Rentals

Beltsville, MD · View map

About Allied Party Rentals

We are the DC Metro Area's premier tent and event rental specialists. Having been in business for 50 years we pride ourselves on customer service and our ability to adapt to the ever-changing needs and tastes of our clients. Whether renting linens, glassware, china, dance floor, tenting, flooring we will help guide you through every available option.

15 Reviews for Allied Party Rentals

15 Allied Party Rentals Reviews

C
Chris

Married on 10/14/2017

Allied Party Rentals were fantastic partners in putting on our wedding. They were very professional and helpful when it came to deciding what pieces we needed, within out limited budget. We rented a ... Read more 40x80 tent, tables, chairs, linens, bars, and service plates from them. They were on time for both delivery and pick-up and were very accommodating with our venue-specific needs. Definitely would recommend them for your next outdoor event!

M
Maya

Married on 10/29/2016

We found Allied Party Rentals through our wedding venue (Rock Creek Mansion) and rented our ceremony chairs from them. We provided a seating chart a month before our wedding and the chairs were set up ... Read more on the day of the wedding exactly how we had asked them to be. The setup was done on time and the chairs were broken down and taken away in a timely and unobtrusive way. We would recommend Allied Party Rentals for competent and timely event rentals.

M
Mariam

Married on 09/04/2016

I ordered gold chivari chairs for my wedding from Allied. They came in good quality and the price was a steal compared to its competitors. I would definitely work with them again! Read more I ordered gold chivari chairs for my wedding from Allied. They came in good quality and the price was a steal compared to its competitors. I would definitely work with them again!