Allison Akins Photography

Franklin, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Allison Akins Photography

Allison Akins Photography is a Franklin, Tennessee-based wedding photographer who takes great joy in creating photographs that tell your distinct love story. Allison prides herself on capturing the unique aspects of each couple’s personality and spirit to create photographs that will be cherished memories. Allison Akin Photography shoots in and around Nashville and will gladly travel to photograph weddings, engagements, and many other special occasions.

Through a balance of natural and photojournalism photography styles, Allison Akins Photography memorializes the emotion and joy of this wonderful occasion forever. To give you the photographs of your dreams, Allison Akins Photography commits to just one event per day, and will do whatever it takes to make the most of that day, including shooting for additional hours, providing a second photographer, and traveling to mulitple locations with you. Your gorgeous photographs can come in the following formats:

• Albums

Hannah
Hannah Mayhew

Married on 10/13/2018

God Sent 💛

Allison was hands down the most precious person from the first day I spoke with her. She was so willing to help my fiancé and I out as we struggled to find someone within a month of prior ... Read more cancellations. She was willing to meet with us and figure it all out and of course went all out to make our wedding day wonderful. I felt from day one that I’ve know this lady my whole life and it was so warming to my heart! We are 100% satisfied with everything she has for us. She was so organized and detailed with each piece of information prior to the weddjng and she brought pure Joy to our hearts each step of the way. We still are amazed at the outstanding job Allison did on our photos. We love her and so thankful she’s crossed our path. Thank you for all your hard word and passion! You are a blessing to everyone you meet, Allison!!! 🙏🏻💛😘

N
Nichole

Married on 10/07/2018

We loved our experience with Allison. She is very responsive and flexible. We booked and shot within a week I believe. The experience was great and we had a lot of fun. I would recommend her to anyone ... Read more and will hopefully get the chance to use her in the future.

Meredith
Meredith

Married on 09/08/2018

Groom and Bride

We were so happy with the pictures Allison took of our special day. With her enthusiasm and bright smile, it was hard not to look our best. We would strongly recommend that others use Allison. We had ... Read more a location we had selected for pictures that did not work out. Allison creatively found an alternative location at the last minute that was perfect!!