Allison Barbera Beauty

Newport, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Allison Barbera Beauty

Allison Barbera Beauty is a esthetician service based out of Newport, Rhode Island. Run by licensed esthetician Allison Barbera, she and her team of makeup artists and hair stylists can provide you with the best in on-location beauty services. They have experience using their talents for commercials, corporate shoots, film, editorial work, and more importantly, weddings. Allison founded her business in 2008, aiming to create a beauty service company that is passionate about helping their clients look their best.

If you are inquiring about a wedding with Allison Barbera Beauty, for quickest response, please include the city/town you are getting ready in as well as the services you are looking for (hair, makeup or both).

Alison Barbera and her team can help you look fantastic for your wedding or special event. They will come to you, to make sure the makeup and hairstyling process is entirely stress-free. Some of the services Allison and her team provide include:

• Bridal hair and makeup
  • Bridal party hair and makeup
  • Hair and makeup for mothers, grandmother, aunts, etc.
  • Hair and makeup for Flower Girls and Jr. Bridesmaids

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 07/15/2017

Allison and her team were INCREDIBLE! From scheduling makeup and hair trials to planning for the big day, Allison was always professional. As an out-of-state bride, I was fortunate to have vendors ... Read more that were super communicative throughout the process- that was Allison! She always responded to my emails immediately and provided a thorough schedule for what to expect on the wedding day. We had so much fun getting ready the day of my wedding - all of Allison's stylists arrived on time, bright and early at 5:30am. They kept to the schedule and made sure all of the girls were happy. I am so glad that I chose Allison and her girls (shout out to Emily for my awesome hair!!). THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Meghan
Meghan

Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing, Highly Recommended!

ABB was one of the best wedding decisions I made - flexible, professional but most of all, responsive (lightening speed! ) and patient, we loved working with the ABB team. Candie and Kristin did an ... Read more amazing job on the day, I felt like a princess and so did my bridal party! Both women were working in warm temperatures without proper AC due to a hotel room snafu and went above and beyond to ensure we all felt our best (and no one felt oily despite the high temperatures that day, a testament to their preparedness!). I loved working with them and will be sure to keep them in mind for future events!!! Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

G
Greta

Married on 06/23/2019

Perfection

Working with Allison for my wedding look was a dream. "Me, but better," was all the guidance she needed to give me a makeup look that far exceeded my greatest expectations. A truly wonderful ... Read more experience.