Allison Brooks Events

Raleigh, North Carolina · View map

About Allison Brooks Events

Allison Brooks Events is a Raleigh, North Carolina-based wedding florist. Their goal is to help you enhance the day in a way that reflects your style. After all, they believe that the small details and personal touches will make the biggest impact. You can count on Allison to design and plan a stylish and meaningful celebration.

Products Offered
The wedding florist specializes in classic, romantic, modern and rustic arrangements. From single centerpieces to floral packages, Allison Brooks Events can totally transform your venue. They offer consultations, event design, venue visits, delivery, setup and cleanup. Couples may choose from the following pieces:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
Depending on your needs, Allison Brooks Events can also provide various decor items. These decorations include:

• Vases

E
Erin

Married on 10/06/2018

She's The Best!

Allison was absolutely perfect from beginning to end! We hired her for flowers, as well as for day of coordination. At our initial meeting, Allison was beyond professional and organized. She came ... Read more prepared with photos, ideas, and designs based on our color scheme and vision for our wedding. She worked within our budget and was always there to answer any question we had. Allison went above and beyond our every expectation. She was always willing to meet with us to go over last minute things prior to the wedding day. On the day of our wedding, she completely put our mind at ease- as she handled every little detail. She developed a thorough schedule that she helped us follow on the day of and made our wedding perfect. Not only were the flowers GORGEOUS, but every decoration and detail was perfectly in place-- we couldn't have been happier. We loved working with Allison!!

A
Allison

Married on 08/04/2018

Hiring Allison Brooks Events as our florist was one of the absolute best decisions we made during the wedding planning process! Allison was so great to work with - her prices were so reasonable, she ... Read more was so helpful when I became overwhelmed during the wedding planning process, and she made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding! I LOVED my bouquet and the centerpieces were beautiful! She was always very responsive and met with me several times before the wedding to help me with various design details. I can't say enough good things about working with her!

A
Alyssa

Married on 08/12/2017

Allison made planning a breeze from start to finish. Her design guide was invaluable and all of my vendors gushed over it. Her florals are equally as spectacular! She absolutely took so much stress ... Read more away from a busy bride. I can't possibly recommend her enough!