Allison Foley Event Design

Grand Junction, CO · View map · Visit website

About Allison Foley Event Design

Allison Foley Event Design is a professional event planning and design service based in Grand Junction, Colorado. Allison Foley, the founder and leading designer, uses her natural creativity, meticulous attention to detail, and passion for event design to coordinate unforgettable occasions. Allison Foley Event Design understands the importance of being able to rely on a trustworthy, capable individual to bring the details of your wedding or event to life. Due to this, Allison is dedicated to earning your trust and confidence well before the date of your event to ensure you have a relaxed, smooth, joy filled day.

Experience

Allison Foley has been in and around the special event sector for nine years. Allison’s introduction to this sphere came in the form of baking and decorating birthday, shower, wedding, and other special occasion cakes and desserts as well as coordinating parties and events for family, friends, and her larger community. As a college student Allison was an executive board member and coordinator for Campus Activities and Student Events, directly in charge of the design and coordination of campus events that had an attendance of up to 1000 students. Since graduating college in 2015 with a degree in business management, Allison has designed and planned showers, rehearsal dinners, weddings, galas, graduations, and other special events. Allison Foley Event Design was established as a business entity in 2019 as a means of sharing Allison’s knowledge, skill, and passion with couples throughout Colorado.

This Colorado-based business offers planning and design services for your upcoming rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and all other wedding related events. Allison strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic vision of your individual style, taste, and budget. Allison Foley Event Design has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including destination weddings, cultural weddings, religious weddings, and more. The services provided are completely customizable so that they can be tailored to meet individual wants and needs. Whether you are eloping, in need of a day of coordinator, require design help, or are looking for a full service option, Allison Foley will work with you to provide exactly what you need to bring your vision to life.

Other Services

Allison Foley loves working with family and friends of the engaged couple to orchestrate extremely personal, jaw-dropping auxiliary events such as bachelor/bachelorette parties, showers, and rehearsal dinners. Allison Foley Event Design can also help you with wedding planning tasks that are either outside of your comfort zone, or would consume too much of your time such as: budgeting, guest list management, stationary creation, and any other odds and ends.

Areas Covered

Colorado’s Grand Valley is where Allison Foley Event Design has its base of operations however, couple’s throughout Colorado and beyond also have access to Allison Foley as their event planner. Allison has traveled from coast to coast to provide design and planning services and would be thrilled to travel to you or even travel with you to your destination wedding. Depending on the location of your event, additional fees may be levied in order to help defer the costs of travel.

1 Reviews for Allison Foley Event Design

1 Allison Foley Event Design Reviews

G
Featured
Grace Mayeda

Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing event designer

I had honestly never heard of an event designer before I met Allison. Now that I know what she is capable of, I want her to design every event I ever have! She made my (now) husband and I's rehearsal ... Read more dinner so beautiful and so much fun. The dinner really set us up to have an amazing wedding day. She went above and beyond to incorporate so many aspects of our life together as a couple into the event (and we didn't even request any of the special touches she included)! We love to mountain bike, hike, rock climb, etc. and she had this wonderful idea to use our climbing equipment and bikes as decor. It felt amazing to walk into our rehearsal dinner and have the environment feel so "us." Her attention to detail was also impeccable. From the beautiful personalized signs she made, to perfectly sized tables and flower arrangements, she definitely thought of everything. She even had my favorite prosecco (by the bottle!) at the bar. She also took into consideration the coastal theme of our wedding and tied it in to the rehearsal dinner. The dinner was held by the beach, and my husband and I grew up by the beach, so she had great seafood on the menu and set up awesome lawn games for all our guests. She made our night feel more like a party than a dinner which is exactly what we wanted. Allison's level of professionalism was excellent. She worked seamlessly with the other vendors for the dinner and made sure to check in with my husband and I to see if we needed anything. She took everything she knew about my husband and I and used it to personalize a perfect night for us to enjoy with our friends and family. Also, I've never met anyone with more enthusiasm than Allison. You can tell she absolutely loves what she does and she is very good at it. Totally recommend!

Allison Foley Event Design FAQ