Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography

Kerrville, TX · View map · Visit website

About Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography is a wedding photography business based in Kerrville, Texas. Allison has been a part of over 100 weddings. She is keen to get to know her clients and help them celebrate their special day, emotional moments and all. Her photos reflect a joyful, romantic, and timeless style that truly embodies her clients' relationships. Couples will be able to look back on their photos and feel as if they are reliving the moment, allowing them to preserve their feelings from their wedding day in a visual narrative that inspires romance for years to come.

Allison endeavors to make her clients photo sessions enjoyable. Candid moments shine through her images, creating keepsakes that capture beautiful and raw moments. Final products are available as digital files, prints, canvases, and albums. Allison is also pleased to travel to destination locations.

84 Reviews for Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography

84 Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Reviews

D
Featured
Dhyana

Married on 10/22/2016

Gorgeous, beautiful, timeless photos! I was so lucky to get Allison Jeffers to shoot my wedding. I had seen and LOVED her gorgeous photos months before I was ready to lock in a photographer and never ... Read more in my wildest dreams did I think she would be free to shoot for me by the time I was to confirm someone. From the minute we started emailing I knew that not only was she a great photographer but a great gal who was going to make the day fun. We never had time to do bridals or engagement photos before our wedding day so she met us cold on the day of the wedding, I was running late - aren't all brides? - and she still grabbed all the images I could have hoped for and then some. She got all the beautiful detail shots plus a ton of candids of all my friends and family. There are so many gorgeous photos of me and my husband - we are both a little uncomfortable in front of the camera - and yet you'd think from her gorgeous shots that we were naturals. You will be so happy that you can relive your big day again and again through Allison's gorgeous photos. If she has your date open. Book her, you won't regret it.

Cameron
Cameron Hayes

Married on 06/08/2019

Allison is amazing

Allison is AMAZING! It is hard to quantify how great she was for our wedding, but I will try! She was super flexible with our engagement photos(Which we took a couple of weeks before our wedding ... Read more LOL). She uploaded and edited the photos in time for us to have them printed out at our wedding. During our wedding, she kept the whole experience stress-free, and knew exactly where she should be to take photos and more importantly, she knew where to put us! My wife and I don't normally take a lot of pictures, but Allison made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Now to the photos... They were stunning! She got them to us a couple of weeks after the wedding, and they all looked so good. She was able to capture the happiness in all of our faces, and we will be looking back with happiness on the photos she took for years to come. Not only is Allison a naturally gifted photographer, she is also a wonderful person. She is funny, she is sweet, and she knew exactly what to say to make my wife smile just before taking some of our great photos. I would highly recommend Allison to anyone looking for a wedding photographer :)

Ashley
Ashley Ewers

Married on 06/01/2019

Allison rocks!!!

Allison is the absolute best! She captured our day perfectly and was so fun to work with! I felt like I was working with my best friend! Plus, she had some sneak peaks for us to share literally ... Read more the next day! I would recommend Allison to everyone because both our wedding pictures and my bridal portraits turned out even better than we could have ever imagined!