Allison Moulin Photography

North Tonawanda, NY · View map

About Allison Moulin Photography

Thank you for checking out Allison Moulin Photography. I love what I do with a deep passion and am incredibly thankful my passion is my career. I spend the day capturing the emotions and feelings in a visual way. I look for the each image to tell the story of your love.

6 Reviews for Allison Moulin Photography

6 Allison Moulin Photography Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 06/20/2015

Allison is an incredibly talented photographer. She is very patient, artistic and develops a relationship with her clients that helps her to provide the best experience and this results in spectacular ... Read more moments caught in emotional detail. She is insightful, thoughtful and detailed in her approach to the shoot. She clearly understands that the subjects of her work have a story to tell and she clearly knows how to tell that story. You will be pleased with her work and stress free in the knowledge that she knows what she is doing and knows best how to capture your day and tell YOUR story.

C
Crystal

Married on 12/17/2016

0.8

In the beginning I thought Allison was okay. She was affordable and the pictures came out nice (not great) but decent. I had to edit and crop some of them on my own to make them look better before ... Read more printing. However, it has been over a year since our wedding and we still have not received out wedding album we paid for, which was part of our contract. She has done this same thing to many people who are still waiting on theirs...some over 3 years! She no longer responds to any messages from clients and we will probably never receive what we paid for. DO NOT USE HER FOR YOUR PICTURES!!!

B
Brianna

Married on 10/01/2016

0.7

14 months later and still have no parent albums she’s been promising us since last year around this time. Very unresponsive and comes up with excuse after excuse why everyone else delays her ... Read more work/communication and products. Very disappointed! Every time I look at other people’s pictures I regret my decision to use her. It has made me so bitter about something that should evoke nothing but joy.