Allison Pynn

Phoenix, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Allison Pynn

Servicing Arizona statewide, Phoenix-based stylist Allison Pynn crafts professional, celebrity-level wedding hair and makeup styles for her brides-to-be. Having worked with such clients as Paula Abdul, Amy Schumer, and America Ferrera, Allison’s fine arts background has made her an expert in creating beautiful, unique wedding looks that highlight her clients’ natural beauty and personality.

Allison Pynn offers one-on-one hair and makeup trial runs and consultations for bridal parties of up to fifteen people. False lashes are complimentary!

105 Reviews for Allison Pynn

105 Allison Pynn Reviews

K
Featured
Kasi

Married on 02/06/2015

With Allison, you get top notch service! She is the absolute BEST out there. I Had her do my makeup for a photo shoot and not only loved her sweet personality but how beautiful she made me feel that ... Read more day! I loved her work so much that I canceled my makeup artist for my wedding day so she could do it instead! I don't regret that decision one bit. I had NUMEROUS compliments on my makeup and my bridemaids loved her equally. Everyone looked flawless and gorgeous because of Allison. I will always use her for hair or makeup and couldn't recommend anyone better. Thanks Allison, you are incredibly talented!!

K
Karissa

Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding hair & Makeup

Allison is amazing and I couldn’t have been happier with my wedding hair and makeup! Read more Allison is amazing and I couldn’t have been happier with my wedding hair and makeup!

H
Holly Garcia

Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Allison did my bridal makeup/hair, as well as bridesmaids, mom, & mother in-law and she EXCEEDED all of our expectations! I’ve never had anyone do my makeup or hair as amazing as she did. She was so ... Read more easy to communicate with and made all of us feel comfortable. I recommend Allison 1000% ❤️