Allison Shrum Makeup Artistry

Goodlettsville, TN · View map

About Allison Shrum Makeup Artistry

He liked it, so he put a ring on it. Now what? Wedding planning is fun, exciting, but... let's be honest... sometimes it can be stressful. My goal is to relieve that stress by ensuring a luxurious makeup experience. I use airbrush on all of my brides, so you don't have to worry about sweating any of it off. Each makeup application is also full-face, with false lashes included. So whether you are a traditional beauty bride or a modern glam bride, all you have to do is enjoy your special day with the ones you love most!

1 Reviews for Allison Shrum Makeup Artistry

1 Allison Shrum Makeup Artistry Reviews

C
Carolyn

Married on 10/22/2016

Allison was wonderful. She worked to achieve exactly the look I wanted, was helpful, responsive and fun to work with. She did the make-up for my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother-in-law, all of ... Read more whom were over the moon with her work. Her prices are very reasonable and with the quality of work, she could easily charge more! On the day of the wedding she came to the venue to do everyone's make up, which was soooo helpful. I cannot say enough how happy my whole party was with her. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Allison Shrum Makeup Artistry FAQ