Brea, CA · View map

About AllMadeUpTeam.com | Orange County & Los Angeles County Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist

ALL MADE UP TEAM

We are Southern and Northern California Make-up Artists and Hair Stylists, specializing in wedding make-up and hair, bridal party make-up and hair, engagement photography make-up and hair, and special occasion make-up and hair. Currently we are covering Orange County (OC), Los Angeles County (LA), Riverside County, and San Diego County (SD) for Southern California and various areas of Northern California. Please visit our website: allmadeupteam.com, for more services and packages for your wedding day make-up and hair and other special ocassion make-up and hair services.

-Vivian Tran
Orange County Make-up Artist & Hair Stylist
Los Angeles Make-up Artist & Hair Stylist
Bay Area Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist

22 Reviews for AllMadeUpTeam.com | Orange County & Los Angeles County Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist

22 AllMadeUpTeam.com | Orange County & Los Angeles County Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist Reviews

J
Jana

Married on 03/15/2009

I chose All Made Up because my girlfriend had her makeup done by Vivian for her wedding, and she was the most stunning bride I have ever seen. Angelina did my own makeup and hair, and I couldn't have ... Read more been happier with how it turned out! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding makeup and hair artist.

T
Trista

Married on 02/18/2008

Vivian did a superb job on my hair and extensions! I couldn't even tell where my real hair ended and where the extensions began! My hair looked super fab for my photoshoot and I couldn't have asked ... Read more for a better stylist. Vivian is super sweet on top of being extremely talented!

L
lea

Married on 01/27/2008

Vivian and her team are an incredible bunch. They definitely work their magic on that special day. She has done my hair and makeup for several weddings I've attended and made me look fabulous.I ... Read more didn't even have pictures for her to work from and just told her how I wanted my makeup and to fix my hair however she wanted that would best highlight my features. Just as all the other reviews have mentioned, she did an awesome job and I have never been disappointed with her work. She is so good that I had her and her team do my hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, mother, sisters, and me for my wedding day and for my engagement shoot. I would definitely recommend Vivian's services for your upcoming glamorous events!