Allred Studio

Bronx, NY · View map

About Allred Studio

One of my favorite things to capture are weddings. I feel it to be a great honor and privilege to be a part of something so meaningful and intimate. I take pride and care with every wedding I photograph, working with you and your wedding coordinator closely to capture the best of your special day.

3 Reviews for Allred Studio

3 Allred Studio Reviews

O
Octavia

Married on 12/31/2017

Working with Brian was like working with a friend. I know from other people that have gone through the experience of a wedding and hiring a photographer it was less than collaborative. Working with ... Read more Brian was like working on a team and making sure he was able to capture everything that was important to me and my husband. Not to mention the family tension that decided to boil during my wedding. He never missed a step and kept us on schedule while balancing the egos of two very strong moms! My mother, a retired drill sargent, cried when she looked at the photos that Brian took. He captured the day, me and my husband, and the people who attended this intimate event and I am ever grateful!! Beautiful work! You would be amazed!!!

L
Lauren

Married on 11/18/2017

Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our wedding planning process and beyond! From our engagement shoot to our wedding day and developing our album in the months that followed, his ... Read more passion, professionalism and support shown through. We were immediately attracted to his work for his classic, candid style and he understood our vision for our special day right off the bat. Our photos turned out absolutely beautiful and he captured the many great, candid moments we wanted. Our wedding day was such a beautiful and fun experience and you can see that in each photo. There were also plenty of photos to choose from, both in color and black and white. Brian was also very hands on in creating our album and parents’ albums. We sat down in person and went page by page, where he gave great suggestions and advice to build the story of our wedding day and reception. The service he uses to publish the albums was fantastic and the final products are very high quality and beautiful keepsakes our family will treasure forever. Overall, perhaps the best thing about working with Brian is he felt like (and has since become) a friend rather than a wedding vendor, and that relationship we developed definitely contributed to our beautiful photos and albums. He was big on meeting in person and went out of his way to do so based on our schedules. He was great at communicating with us, answering any questions we had, as well as taking steps to get to know us and our wants/needs. Using Brian as our photographer was one of the first decisions we made, and it was definitely one of the best!

User4738381

2+ years ago

We have used Brian to photograph family events and special occasions for a few years and based on our flawless experience with him, wouldn't think to use anyone else to document our important moments. ... Read more Leading up to the wedding, Brian emailed and met with us in person to go over every detail in our timeline and set up a list for family photos. And all of this planning paid off: on our wedding day, Brian and his additional photographer Kristin did an impeccable job getting all the photos they needed -- they worked like a machine getting everybody where they needed to be at the right time, in the right combinations, all while somehow maintaining an incredibly easy-going and friendly atmosphere. Instead of being a stressful experience, they made us feel completely at ease and we never felt rushed or pushed around. And most importantly, the photos all came out PERFECTLY. We looked amazing in both posed and non-posed photos, and they got such great pictures of our guests, the venue itself, and little details that made the day so special. I can’t recommend Brian enough!

Allred Studio FAQ