AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting

Bundle packages: DJs, Photography, Videography, UpLighting Design, JP, Photo Booth, Ceremony Music, etc...We'll pack the dance floor at your wedding with great music not cheesy games or endless DJ chatter. We are NOT a good fit if you want a cookie-cutter DJ who plays the same cliche' music at every wedding.

Our clients love us because we get to know our couples before the wedding.

YOU HAVE A VISION, WE MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Our full-time office staff is here to help you with free planning advice, ideas and great multi-service package deals. Because we are a full-time company we are usually the first to respond to help our clients we hope that shows you our commitment, we respond this way throughout your entire experience with AllStar, we’ll build your trust in every way we can.

587 Reviews for AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting

587 AllStar Entertainment & UpLighting Reviews

Leah
Featured
Leah Mcintosh

Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely phenomenal experience!!

Unreal experience - would 110% recommend Jeremy, and ALLStar Entertainment for any party! Jeremy was our DJ for a "non-traditional" wedding party, he kept the flow going all night, and took requests ... Read more like a champ! Non-traditional being, it was at The Hops Company backyard brewery venue with yard games and Jeremy did an amazing job keeping all our guests entertained throughout the evening! All our back and forth communication was handled promptly, respectfully and super detailed! Put my mind at ease knowing everything would be good to go for the day of! Thank you so much Jeremy for a truly memorable evening!

Erika
Erika Floum

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Book angel now! :)

Angel is incredible! He was very responsive with any questions or requests that we had and kept in touch throughout our planning process. Angel made our wedding reception the party we were hoping for! ... Read more He has an amazing ability to feel the crowd and adjust the music to match what you and your guests want. Thank you, Angel!

H
Haley

Married on 09/14/2019

DJ TJ (Thomas) was amazing!!!

We were lucky enough to get Thomas as our DJ he was absolutely incredible. I had been worried about the dancing at the wedding (a lot of my guest don’t dance at parties or anywhere) but some how he ... Read more did it! We had so much fun and people are continuing to tell me how great he was a week and a half after the wedding! I cannot say enough great things about him. Leading up to the wedding he did great as well. Very professional, very clear on what he likes, said he was a real stickler on time with events during the wedding (which he was, and that made everything at the wedding run smooth), he was awesome! During the ceremony my sister played a song as I walked out. He made sure she was ready for that! We also had a slight hiccup of someone not telling us when to go out during the ceremony. He made sure to let the groomsmen/making sure they were ready and know that he was starting the music for them to walk out! He was fabulous! I am sure there is much more that he did for us that I don’t remember or was not aware of but I have heard no complaints and I don’t have any either. Hire DJ Thomas!