AllStar Photobooth

Suffolk, VA · View map

About AllStar Photobooth

Want to make memories to last a lifetime and have fun at your next event? AllStar Photobooth is great for guests of ANY age and for ANY occasion!

Have your special photo booth at; weddings, parties, proms, birthday celebrations, bar mitzvahs, dances, conferences, corporate events, fundraisers, reunions, schools, college events and more!

Enjoy 2,3, 4 hours or more of unlimited photo booth sessions with two sets of prints per session. Custom messaging on prints. Props for fun and entertainment for guest photos. Set Up and Take Down. Choose from an open photo booth set up with a green screen and lighting system or choose an enclosed canopy with backdrops! Choose from black and white or color prints. Enjoy props for fun and entertainment. Memory book. Set Up and Take Down.

Contact us for a complimentary quote at 757-932-0529 or at photoboothallstar@gmail.com!

24 Reviews for AllStar Photobooth

24 AllStar Photobooth Reviews

Capri
Capri

Married on 05/26/2019

So Much Fun!

We booked AllStar photobooth during a wedding show and we are so glad we did! The owner Tiffanie is so great and was very accommodating with us with time changes, the design of our photobooth strip, ... Read more and last minute changing our set up when we realized the weather was going to be nearing the 100s! We had so much fun and are so glad we booked them!

K
Kirsten Shiroma

Married on 12/01/2018

I would hire again!

I learned of Allstar Photobooth through a William & Mary event I attended. Tiffanie, the owner, was incredibly friendly and a pleasure to work with. She was responsive and even on site for the ... Read more wedding! She went over Photobooth templates with me and kept providing options until I found one I liked. Had great props and different backdrop options! Thank you Tiffanie!

Amber-Leigh
Amber-Leigh

Married on 11/03/2018

The very BEST!

Tiffanie is unbelievably phenomenal. She is so professional, helpful, and above all - kind! My guests LOVED the Photobooth - it was definitely a hit, and I love looking back at all the great photos of ... Read more of all my favorite people! The props were funny and fitting and fantastic, and everyone enjoyed them. Tiffanie went above and beyond every step of the way, I truly cannot say enough about how wonderful she is! I would absolutely recommend her to any and everyone!