Allure Bridals

Leesburg, VA · View map

About Allure Bridals

Allure Bridals has grown into an award-winning bridal manufacturer from a background of 12 years as a retail store. In 1998, Allure produced their first gown under the then unadvertised collection, Exclusive Bridals. From there, the Allure Bridals line was introduced and quickly gained a reputation for beautifully beaded and well-constructed gowns. Allure's past experience as a retail store continues to inspire their innovative designs and first-class customer service.

The Allure family of brands has now expanded to include the flagship Allure Bridals brand, the exquisite Allure Couture collection, as well as Exclusive Bridals by Allure, Allure Modest, Allure Women, Bridesmaids, Allure Quinceanera, Evenings by Allure, and Night Moves by Allure.

88 Reviews for Allure Bridals

88 Allure Bridals Reviews

Cortney
Cortney

Married on 06/08/2019

I went in to look at dresses in, November of 2016, for my wedding that will be happening in 2018 (and yes I know still a ways off), but Pat Hyland helped me to find the perfect dress and we did. The ... Read more dress fit perfectly and it was a dress from the trunk show. Pat helped find just the right accessories to go with the dress. She was amazing and just the perfect consultant. Thank you so much Pat and Amelishan Bridal for all your help in finding the perfect dress and making my planning easier and wedding day perfect.

Viktoria
Viktoria

Married on 12/01/2018

Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she looks beautiful... Victoria Soprano - a group of young, ambitious Parisian designers, are like a breath of fresh air in the European ... Read more market. We take a characterized and individual approach to each dress, the original cut, materials, embroidered by hand with beads, sequins and original Swarovski stones. Customers of Victoria Soprano- are women who are looking for high-quality, unique dresses made with love for yourself and your attendees. Welcome to the bright world of wedding fashion «Victoria Soprano». http://victoriasoprano.com

Kassy and Rob
Kassy and Rob

Married on 10/12/2018

My consultant was Lourdes and she was absolutely amazing. She was very attentive to me and my party. She was able to help me in and out of all the dresses that i tried on, did not rush me once (even ... Read more though i knew i had found my dress after the first one) and asked me how i felt before and after seeing myself in each dress. the shop itself is beautiful, they have a great selection of gowns and they are all gorgeous and have them in various sizes and prices. I loved the fitting rooms, and the mirrors they use for you to see yourself in. i would recommend Bellasposa to anyone looking for a wedding dress, not just for the quality of the product, but the customer service as well. Thank you soooooo much Lourdes for making my experience so special.