Allure Traveling Beauty

Suffield, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Allure Traveling Beauty

A traveling wedding beauty service in Suffield, Connecticut, Allure Traveling Beauty is committed to seeing every face it touches beaming with both beauty and happiness. Working hard to make sure each client looks and feels as beautiful as they truly are, the company is comprised of a team of highly skilled makeup professionals. Serving each client with the look they’ve always imagined, Allure Traveling Beauty is the perfect choice for unforgettable wedding celebrations.

Allure Traveling Beauty prides itself on providing its clients with top-of-the-line wedding beauty services. Said services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Bridal party hair
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Hair extensions

Areas Covered

Allure Traveling Beauty proudly offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Suffield, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested clients throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

103 Reviews for Allure Traveling Beauty

103 Allure Traveling Beauty Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 08/11/2018

It has taken me a month to put into words how amazing our wedding day was and to give our vendor team the reviews that they deserve. Allure Traveling Beauty was amazing! Sabrina and Alexis met all of ... Read more my expectations and then some. On our wedding day, they came in super prepared and were flexible as we had someone who wanted to get their makeup done last minute. My hair and makeup stayed in all day and I loved that Sabrina went above and beyond by giving me a lipstick and hairspray to touch up throughout the day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making everything absolutely impeccable. If you are reading this looking for a HMUA for your day, stop your search! You will not be disappointed.

L
Lizzie Simonsen

Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful! Highly Recommend!

I cannot express enough how happy I am that I chose Allure Traveling Beauty! Sabrina was wonderful to work with, and was very accommodating to my schedule and needs. Alexis did my hair & makeup and I ... Read more I could not be happier with her work. I gave very little direction on what I wanted, but she was able to do exactly what I had been looking for! Thank you Sabrina & Allure Traveling Beauty!

K
Katy

Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing Work

I booked with Allure Traveling Beauty (Sabrina) two years before my wedding. In-between those two years I did two make-up trials. Sabrina was very friendly and did and amazing job! Any questions she ... Read more responded right away. On the day of the wedding Sabrina showed up on time and did such an amazing job with everyones make-up. I would definitely recommend Sabrina to any future Brides!