Allure Traveling Beauty

Suffield, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Allure Traveling Beauty

A traveling wedding beauty service in Suffield, Connecticut, Allure Traveling Beauty is committed to seeing every face it touches beaming with both beauty and happiness. Working hard to make sure each client looks and feels as beautiful as they truly are, the company is comprised of a team of highly skilled makeup professionals. Serving each client with the look they’ve always imagined, Allure Traveling Beauty is the perfect choice for unforgettable wedding celebrations.

Allure Traveling Beauty prides itself on providing its clients with top-of-the-line wedding beauty services. Said services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Bridal party hair
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Hair extensions

Areas Covered

Allure Traveling Beauty proudly offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Suffield, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested clients throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

95 Reviews for Allure Traveling Beauty

95 Allure Traveling Beauty Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 08/11/2018

It has taken me a month to put into words how amazing our wedding day was and to give our vendor team the reviews that they deserve. Allure Traveling Beauty was amazing! Sabrina and Alexis met all of ... Read more my expectations and then some. On our wedding day, they came in super prepared and were flexible as we had someone who wanted to get their makeup done last minute. My hair and makeup stayed in all day and I loved that Sabrina went above and beyond by giving me a lipstick and hairspray to touch up throughout the day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making everything absolutely impeccable. If you are reading this looking for a HMUA for your day, stop your search! You will not be disappointed.

T
Taylor Merrow

Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing quality - amazing team!

Allure Traveling Beauty was without a doubt the best hair and makeup decision I could have made! I was nervous about getting my makeup done since I usually do not wear makeup. However, Allure ... Read more Traveling Beauty was able to give me that natural look that I was looking for! My husband even noted that he was worried that I would look a lot different on our wedding day because of the makeup but was SO happy to see that the makeup just emphasized my natural look! My hair experience was also amazing! I went for a trial and liked my hair, but as the day went on I noticed that it looked too done up for my personality (I'm very simple), so I emailed to see if I could get a new trial done. I got an amazingly quick response and they were so understanding and beyond happy to help make sure I got the look I wanted! They also planned out the timing of all the bridesmaids hair and makeup to be done which made the process even easier! To further emphasize how amazing the hair and makeup was - it was raining on the day of the wedding and the ceremony was outdoors (as well as pictures), and my hair and makeup remained the same!! WOW! I cannot thank Allure Traveling Beauty enough for their amazing work and for being incredibly friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend Allure Traveling Beauty to anyone who wants to look and feel amazing on their wedding day!!

O
Olivia Zysman

Married on 12/21/2018

The best to work with!

Allure was amazing to work with for our December 2018 wedding! We had Melissa on our wedding day for hair and she was so sweet and fun to work with. She was also SO accommodating with any changes ... Read more requested and made us all feel we were in good hands. Sabrina is also the sweetest and was amazing to work with during the booking process. She is incredibly responsive and flexible, and was truly a dream to work with. I would highly recommend Allure to any brides looking for hair or makeup for their weddings!