Allure Traveling Beauty

Suffield, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Allure Traveling Beauty

A traveling wedding beauty service in Suffield, Connecticut, Allure Traveling Beauty is committed to seeing every face it touches beaming with both beauty and happiness. Working hard to make sure each client looks and feels as beautiful as they truly are, the company is comprised of a team of highly skilled makeup professionals. Serving each client with the look they’ve always imagined, Allure Traveling Beauty is the perfect choice for unforgettable wedding celebrations.

Allure Traveling Beauty prides itself on providing its clients with top-of-the-line wedding beauty services. Said services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Bridal party hair
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Hair extensions

Areas Covered

Allure Traveling Beauty proudly offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Suffield, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested clients throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

100 Reviews for Allure Traveling Beauty

100 Allure Traveling Beauty Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 08/11/2018

It has taken me a month to put into words how amazing our wedding day was and to give our vendor team the reviews that they deserve. Allure Traveling Beauty was amazing! Sabrina and Alexis met all of ... Read more my expectations and then some. On our wedding day, they came in super prepared and were flexible as we had someone who wanted to get their makeup done last minute. My hair and makeup stayed in all day and I loved that Sabrina went above and beyond by giving me a lipstick and hairspray to touch up throughout the day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making everything absolutely impeccable. If you are reading this looking for a HMUA for your day, stop your search! You will not be disappointed.

K
Kelly Bednarz

Married on 06/01/2019

Allure Traveling Beauty was amazing to work with!

I highly recommend Allure Traveling Beauty for hair and makeup! Sabrina and Alexis did my hair and makeup for my wedding. They came to our hotel to make getting ready really easy and stress-free. They ... Read more They developed a timeline prior to that day and stayed perfectly on schedule. Alexis has so much patience with me, as I slightly changed my hair from my trial, and it came our fabulous. I also loved my makeup by Sabrina, who made me look natural and like myself while still feeling done up.

R
Rachel

Married on 06/01/2019

So talented and easy to work with

Sabrina and Allure were amazing to work with. She was super communicative right from the beginning and very flexible and helpful when it came to timing. On the wedding day she was super sweet and made ... Read more made sure that we were all touched up before leaving the house - she made sure that everyone was completely satisfied and felt good and Even did some quick makeup on my niece without me even asking (my niece loved it!). Really an amazing experience I would recommend her to anyone!