Allurez

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Allurez

Allurez is a fine jewelry online retailer that offers a large selection of engagement rings, wedding bands, bridal jewelry and certified loose diamonds. Founded in 2010, the company prides itself on crafting its jewelry in its factory in New York. With various styles, metals and materials to choose from, you can find a ring that matches your particular style. If you don't see a ring that feels like the one, you can create your own custom ring online. The Allurez team will work closely with you to help you find the right ring to symbolize your relationship.

Products Offered
Jewelry is available in white gold, rose gold, yellow gold, platinum and palladium. The following products are available:

• Diamond wedding bands

O
Featured
Olivia

Getting married on 06/26/2026

I just got an engagement ring from Allurez and I am obsessed with it! It is absolutely perfect and a dream come true! Not to mention, my fiancé is pleased that I am so happy and in love with my ring ... Read more (given how particular/pick I've been about it) and said that Allurez was very helpful in picking it out and purchasing the ring. I've received so many compliments already and highly recommend getting your engagement ring from them!

A
Amanda

Getting married on 11/01/2028

Fantasticos

I was very fortunate to have come across Allurez. Com. I have always been a bit skeptical about buying any type of jewelry online. They made the process very easy and streamlined. I def recommend them. ... Read more I was very fortunate to have come across Allurez.com. I have always been a bit skeptical about buying any type of jewelry online. They made the process very easy and streamlined. I def recommend them.

D
Dina

Getting married on 07/22/2027

The B E S T one

My experience at Allurez was amazing! Every customer service member I spoke to was professional, knowledgeable, and patient. When I first called them, I told them that I wanted to look at settings ... Read more settings for a very sentimental stone. They were very understanding and patient! They helped me select the most beautiful setting within my budget. The ring that they created for me is spectacular! The setting for my stone is white gold, surrounded by a halo of diamonds, with intricate work in the profile and down the sides of the ring. The diamonds are dazzling and of the highest quality, and the craftsmanship is superb. They made sure that my ring and the appraisal arrived when promised. They went well "above and beyond" in terms of customer service. I have already recommended Allurez to many of my friends because of their large and beautiful selection and their customer service. Allurez is now my only choice for shopping for jewelry! I will be a lifetime client of theirs.