Alluring Blooms

Madison, WI · View map

About Alluring Blooms

We're Amanda & Matthew Frankewicz, and we're the heart and soul behind Alluring Blooms. We’re honored that you’re considering us to provide one of a kind florals for your special day.

Alluring Blooms is open by appointment only. Our primary studio is located about 25 miles north of Madison, WI in the quaint village of Wyocena. We have a lovely client consultation office on the beautiful capitol square in downtown Madison. We proudly serve Madison and all of southern Wisconsin. Amanda is a certified floral designer who takes pride in staying current on all the latest trends. We offer a free no-obligation one hour consultation to go over your visions and details of your event.

32 Reviews for Alluring Blooms

32 Alluring Blooms Reviews

D
David and Mary

Married on 09/22/2018

Alluring Blooms knows how to put together the most exceptional arrangements for your event. They did an amazing job on our table arrangements and the bouquet was absolutely beautiful - My wife’s ... Read more expression was priceless when she first saw it. Also, the boutonnieres and corsages were very well done! There were lots of compliments from our family and guests. You simply cannot go wrong choosing Alluring Blooms for your event. Would highly recommend!

D
Diana

Married on 08/05/2017

.... Literally words cannot describe how awesome Amanda is! She truly has a gift. From initially meeting her in person at her super cute studio, I knew things were going to go well. Our flowers were ... Read more absolutely spectacular, completely what I imagined, and she did such an amazing job on the proposal I felt reassured from the beginning! I did the premium proposal so that she basically took care of the entire centerpiece/tablescape which was HUGE for me because it was one less thing to plan and have to worry about. and they turned out GORGEOUS. I only wish I could post a picture here! We did a garland type style with so much greenery and literally the tables were jaw dropping gorgeous. My boquet was also the most stunning thing EVER - it had succulents that I was able to re-plant when i got home and my boquet in water also lasted almost a month later so I got to stare at it for some extra time which was so awesome :) . I got so many compliments on all of my flowers, I would not hesitate to do it all again exactly the same! I will recommend Amanda and alluring blooms ALL DAY LONG to anyone and everyone! I can say without a doubt you will not regret booking her for your wedding.

A
Amanda

Married on 10/10/2015

Our wedding flowers were exactly what I wanted and Amanda was a pleasure to work with. I gave her a budget I was looking for and she made it happen! I was worried that having fresh flowers would throw ... Read more my entire planning budget out of control, but Amanda made sure that I had beautiful flowers by staying with what was available for the season and keeping with the colors I wanted.