Ally B Designs

Kearney, NE · View map

About Ally B Designs

Ally B Designs is a whimsical, one-woman design studio where magic happens, and I add sparkle and shine to your handcrafted project. It’s about all things pretty here. Based out of Nebraska, but offering paper goods from the heart nationwide, I specialize in wedding invitations, birth announcements, and business branding. Come and see examples of my custom and collection pieces; and find out how I can create the perfect design for you at www.allybdesigns.com.

14 Reviews for Ally B Designs

14 Ally B Designs Reviews

K
Kimberly

Married on 08/24/2013

We received dozens of compliments on the invitations! I went to Ally with a few thoughts on design and color and let her take care of the rest. They were elegant. Read more We received dozens of compliments on the invitations! I went to Ally with a few thoughts on design and color and let her take care of the rest. They were elegant.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/28/2013

She does an amazing job! Would highly recommend her! Very helpful and flexible! Read more She does an amazing job! Would highly recommend her!! Very helpful and flexible!

User3503791

2+ years ago

Ally B captured my vision and style perfectly. She got a proof to me very quickly and was very willing to make changes that I requested. She did my Thank You's also. Both products were VERY reasonably ... Read more reasonably priced and QUALITY was still top! Highly recommended!