Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa

Esterillos Este · View map

About Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa

Looking for a wedding on the beach? Whether you are planning a small, intimate affair or a grand beach wedding, Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa is the perfect Costa Rica resort for your destination wedding. With an array of Costa Rica wedding locations, Alma del Pacifico can host beautiful wedding ceremonies on its expansive stretch of beachfront, alongside one of its pools or in one the lush tropical gardens located throughout the property.

Allow one of our Weddings Specialists to take you from your initial inquiry to your wedding day. Picture a beachfront ceremony at sunset with the Pacific Ocean's dramatic waves crashing in the backdrop as the sun dips below the horizon. From a simple elopement to large weddings and receptions, Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa will meet and exceed your wedding day expectations. For more information please call 410-727-6444 or 506-2778-7070.

2 Reviews for Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa

2 Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Reviews

L
lolly

Married on 02/02/2015

Amazing location! Beautiful sunset! Great food! Read more Amazing location! Beautiful sunset!! Great food!

D
Donielle

Married on 02/15/2014

I worked with the staff at Alma del Pacifico to plan and execute my wedding last February, 2014. I cannot say enough good things about the incredible and flexible team at Alma del Pacifico. They ... Read more executed everything effortlessly, were incredibly pleasant to deal with and always had everything under control every step of the way. The team consists of true professionals and the location to have a wedding could not be more beautiful! I was the last one of my group of friends to get married and each and every person of our 80-person wedding commented that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. If you are looking for an incredible location with top-of-the-line personalized services, look no further! Alma del Pacifico is your place! This venue will always be special to my husband and I (as well as our friends and family) and we are actually considering doing a smaller reunion party for our 5-year anniversary!

Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa FAQ