ALMA PROJECT 24/7

Florence, IT · View map

About ALMA PROJECT 24/7

ALMA PROJECT 24/7 is the leading company in the private entertainment industry since 2001.
Our main goal is the selection of the finest services and musicians for every kind of event, as well as supplying audio systems, video and lighting, staging and more!

We provide Classical Ensembles, Jazz & Pop Bands and Singers, Deejays, Cover Bands, Architectural lighting design, Party lighting, Projectors, Screens, Backline, Dancefloors, Stages productions and technical assistance for any foreign band and/or deejay coming to Italy from all over the world.

4 Reviews for ALMA PROJECT 24/7

4 ALMA PROJECT 24/7 Reviews

Michelle
Michelle Jacobs

Married on 07/18/2019

Wedding Production at it's best!

Am a UK based destination wedding planner and have been working with Alma Project 24/7 for several years now. The weddings I plan tend to be large and logistically complex (both in terms of guest ... Read more numbers and in terms of production requirements) and Alma Project have always delivered. Last week at a wedding in Florence for 200 guests, they built a 2 tier stage for a 15 piece band (flown over from the UK) and provided all of the sound and backline, the dance floor, all of the lighting for the event including ambient and party lighting. The project was 12 months in the planning and required a huge team of technicians to deliver. And deliver they did! They did a fantastic job - the clients were happy and the band was happy and most important of all, the couple, their families and their guests had an absolutely amazing wedding, which would not have been possible without my collaboration with Alma Project 24/7. Many thanks to all of the team. Here's to the next one in September.

K
Kristin York

Married on 06/30/2018

Fantastic!!!

My husband & I hired Alma Project for our wedding day. The musicians were fantastic & the entire staff were absolutely amazing! From start to finish they were extremely professional, & very helpful. ... Read more We are forever grateful to them, & cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make our wedding day so incredibly special. Kristin & Tyler June 30, 2018

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 05/25/2018

Alma Project was recommended to us by our wedding planner Sonia Gallina of Wedding Italy. During our search for vendors, my husband and I told Sonia- we want to work with vendors who you recommend and ... Read more trust. Alma Project did not disappoint. I knew our wedding was in good hands from the moment I walked into their studio. There was a PowerPoint presentation ready to go as well as a complete aerial layout of our venue at each seat. They know how to knock your socks off during a presentation. We were immediately sold. From the beginning, my husband and I expressed the desire for a soft and elegant design for our lighting and musical elements. If you search Alma Project on YouTube, you will see they can go very grand. Alma Project helped us find the middle ground between simple and complex. One of the best elements of the day was the two person string quartet, who played during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. We fell in love as soon as we heard Coldplay being played. My favorite part of the day was walking down the aisle with my dad to his favorite song, Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen. I want to thank the musicians at Alma Project for learning this song especially for us. We also exited the ceremony to Avicii. Beyond amazing. Alma Project also helped with the wedding dinner lighting, the sound system for the speeches and the lighting and DJ for the after party. They helped us create a magical wedding dinner under rows of fairy lights as well as the perfect dance party space! My husband and I didn’t leave the dance floor once. I missed the opportunity to eat gelato, so you know it was a great dance party! Alma Project was an amazing vendor to work with. They were professional and easy to communicate with. Thank you for helping to create the perfect wedding in #Tusquinny. Love, Shannon & Pete Quinn New York, New York