Almost Heaven Resort & Weddings

Gatlinburg, TN · View map · Visit website

About Almost Heaven Resort & Weddings

Almost Heaven Resort & Weddings is now known as Heavenly Views Resort and Weddings and is a wedding venue in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Their 130 acre mountain top resort has expansive views, gazebos, reception pavilions, and mountaintop log honeymoon cabins. There is cabins close by for your guest accommodations.

Facilities and Capacity

Heavenly Views Resort & Weddings has a wide selection of ceremony and reception venues on their property. The Wedding Chapel by the Stream is a romantic log chapel. It is made of huge logs and features custom stained-glass windows, views of a small mountain stream, covered bridge, and gazebo. The chapel can seat up to 30 guests. They have two mountain top venues for ceremonies and receptions. Each space is more than 2,500 square feet and features breathtaking views of the Smoky Mountains. In either location it is steps to the pavilion for your reception or stay on the mountain top. The Sky Site is a climate controlled pavilion located at the very top of a mountain surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. The pavilion accommodate 100, 150 guests with a tent. The Garden Site is a mountaintop location that features a custom designed log, open air covered pavilion that is open from March to October. The pavilion accommodates 75 guests and features a loft area for dancing and a DJ.

Heavenly Views Resort & Weddings is a full-service venue that has everything you need to create your dream wedding. They offer photography, flowers, cakes and catering, entertainment and extra services like bars, bartenders, and spa services. They have a large selection of wedding packages that can be customized to meet all your needs. Their photographers are trained professionals that capture stunning photos of your special day. They also create wedding videos, prints, framed canvases and more. Their floral designers deliver fresh arrangements to your wedding site and coordinate with your wedding theme, colors and style. Their catering service creates custom menus for all your wedding events. They also create custom cakes that coordinate with your wedding theme. They provide everything you need including, silverware, glassware, china, linens and more. Heavenly Views Resort & Weddings has professional event planners that execute flawless events. They go above and beyond to deliver seamless weddings.

45 Reviews for Almost Heaven Resort & Weddings

45 Almost Heaven Resort & Weddings Reviews

E
Featured
Nancy

Married on 03/30/2011

Let me start by saying thank you to Cindy who spent the extra time making this the most precious day of my life. Where to begin? First of all the ceremony was just the right length of time, not to ... Read more long but not to short. The wedding cake was beatiful. When I saw Joe dancing with his little girl, not so little now, but will be his little girl forever, need I say more. It brought tears to my eyes. We will have photos to remember this special day in our lives. With the mountains and sun as our canvas, the photos turned out beatiful. Thank you Almost Heaven

K
Kandice Adair

Married on 06/01/2019

Very laid back and easy

My husband and I had a very laid back and easy ceremony with no hustle and bustle. It was a perfect day on the mountain. Very sweet people and enjoyed every second of it. Thank you all! Read more My husband and I had a very laid back and easy ceremony with no hustle and bustle. It was a perfect day on the mountain. Very sweet people and enjoyed every second of it. Thank you all!!!

M
Maria

Married on 08/11/2018

The view, the view, the view! That sums up this beautiful venue. My wedding was August 11, 2018 at Almost Heaven, and my guests could not believe the view. Cindi and Octavia were a delight to work ... Read more with. I planned my wedding from West Virginia so I relied on their assistance, as I'm not familiar with the local vendors. The day of the wedding, they kept everything moving, and left me with very little stress. I highly recommend this venue.