Almquist Family

Seattle, WA · View map

About Almquist Family

Our event space at Almquist Family Winery & Distillery offers a spacious yet intimate setting with a spectacular bird's eye view of the Ship Canal.

With a greenhouse, winery, distillery, restaurant, 53' wine bar and outdoor green space, our flexible indoor-outdoor floor plan can host small private gatherings to expansive receptions in one extraordinary location.

Let our venue become your go-to destination for a truly memorable celebration.

1 Reviews for Almquist Family

1 Almquist Family Reviews

H
Hannah

Married on 07/10/2017

We used Almquist for our wedding reception this past week, and I could not have had a better experience working with them! I've worked in customer service for a long time, so I recognize good service ... Read more when I see it. The entire event was seamless and the staff here are so friendly!! My husband and I go wine tasting on a regular basis, so having our reception at a winery was perfect for us. We loved their wines as did all of our guests! I also love that they have an in house kitchen, so I didn't have to bring in an outside caterer for our event. They served such a delicious assortment of foods. Even though we only did hors d'oeuvres, everyone was very well fed. All of my guests kept commenting on what a beautiful location they have, right on the water. Even though they are just down the road from us, I had no idea they were there until I started looking for potential reception venues. What a hidden gem!!! Thanks again Samantha - this was such a magical day for us, and you made everything so easy.

Almquist Family FAQ