Almquist Flowerland

Quincy, MA · View map · Visit website

About Almquist Flowerland

Almquist Flowerland is a wedding florist located in Quincy, Massachusetts. The company provides custom floral arrangements throughout the local area, providing styles that include classical, eclectic, nautical, rustic, country, romantic, and vintage. Most of the flowers provided are grown on site, and delivery is available to locations worldwide. The company's friendly and knowledgeable staff specializes in providing consultations to couples to help them find the flowers and arragements that best suit their taste and budget.

Almquist Flowerland provides couples with custom floral arrangement for aisle and alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah décor, flower crowns, flower girl baskets, and table arrangements, as well as single flowers and petals. Almquist Flowerland also offers couples services that include:

• Set up

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 05/14/2017

Rhealynne was perhaps my favorite vendor to work with! I gave her very little guidance about what I was looking for, with vague directives like "I like a lot of greenery! " and she managed to give me ... Read more the most gorgeous and perfect flowers for my wedding. We received SO many compliments. Almquist was also very willing to work with my somewhat limited budget. Look no further!

S
Stephanie

Married on 11/17/2018

Just perfect!

Rhealynne did an absolutely amazing job. Everything from the ceremony flowers to the calla Lillie’s for the moms were beautiful. I could not have asked for more. She listened to my very vague ideas ... Read more and then worked her magic. I highly recommend Almquist Flowerland

M
MT

Married on 11/03/2018

Stress-free process and gorgeous flowers

Rhealynne was amazing to work with and the whole experience was stress-free. We had no idea what we were doing and she guided us through the process, was clear about every decision point, and was very ... Read more helpful in working within our budget. She was incredibly patient as we had some last-minute complications and everything turned out even more beautiful than we could have imagined. We couldn't have been happier with the result!