Alouette Duo

Burlington, VT · View map · Visit website

About Alouette Duo

Alouette Duo—Barbara Boutsikaris & Gregg Jordan—is a flute-and-guitar duo with over 25 years of experience performing at weddings, ceremonies and special functions all over Vermont. Professional, musical, classy & reliable, Alouette Duo delivers a wide repertoire that includes elegant background chamber music to upbeat jazz and everything in between. You can hear samples of their playing on their website http://www.familyworksvt.com/?page_id=215 or you can catch them live. Contact AlouetteDuo@gmail.com for more information or to schedule an appointment!

2 Reviews for Alouette Duo

2 Alouette Duo Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 10/08/2017

Gregg and Barb performed at our wedding last week and we received so many compliments on their performance! Although we weren't around for the prelude and cocktail hour, the music during the ceremony ... Read more was beautiful and fit in wonderfully with our outdoor event. I had requested two songs that were not in their current repertoire for the processionals, including an obscure Polish lullaby that my father had sung to me as a child, and they easily accommodated both requests. We could not have been happier that we chose the Alouette Duo!

R
Robert

Married on 07/26/2014

My wife and I were looking for some live music for our outdoor ceremony in Vermont and we were very fortunate to come across Gregg and his Alouette Duo. They played beautiful music during our ceremony ... Read more and again during cocktail hour. The music was elegant and everything we hoped for. Would recommend to anyone looking for a classy music supplement to their big day.

Alouette Duo FAQ