Alpine Banquets

Darien, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Alpine Banquets

Alpine Banquets is a modern European chateau styled wedding venue in the outskirts of Chicago, located right off of I-55 in Darien, IL. With a very clean and modern look, white trim, gray painted brick and walls, extravagant crystal chandeliers, large size dance floors, black and gold accents, and marble look finishes, their ballrooms bring elegance and sophistication to your event. Having 25 years of experience hosting weddings, Alpine Banquets prides themselves on their excellent cuisine, unsurpassed service, and close attention detail.

Facilities and Capacity
Alpine Banquets can accommodate from 100 to 500 guests. The venue features a beautiful, picturesque gazebo and landscaped grounds. There’s plenty of room for dancing and dining. A bridal suite is also available.

Alpine Banquets offers the following services:

• Wedding packages
  • Event rentals available
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound

Other Services
This venue offers the following items for your ceremony and reception:

• Ceremony decor
  • Backdrops available
  • Table and head table options available
  • Centerpieces available
  • Chairs, chair covers, and chiavari chairs available
  • Large sized dance floors available
  • Modern décor
  • Furniture available
  • Lighting

Location
Alpine Banquets is conveniently located right off of I-55 in Darien, Illinois. 355 and 294 very close by. Also, near the Waterfall Glen Forest Preserve, which is a perfect setting for pictures.

96 Reviews for Alpine Banquets

96 Alpine Banquets Reviews

K
Featured
Kesja

Married on 11/04/2017

We had our wedding there November 4, 2017. We cannot say enough good things about Alpine and our experience. Helen an the entire staff went above and beyond the entire process. From our very first ... Read more visit I knew this was going to be my wedding venue. The rooms are beautiful and updated. The food, service, and quality exceeded our expectations. We opted for the filet and chicken entree, and both were cooked to perfection. We also did the sweet table and it was amazing!!!!! We are still getting compliments to this day! We highly recommend!

T
Tonya

Married on 06/14/2019

Phenomenal

Helen and Kim are amazing to work with... They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect... Read more Helen and Kim are amazing to work with...they went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect...

M
Michelle

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing wedding !!!

I had my wedding here May 11 and it was the best! Everyone at Alpine banquets were so helpful and nice without them I would of been lost! Everyone complimented on how great the food was and how ... Read more much of it there was!!! I highly recommend Alpine to every bride !